Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
508 Resource Limit Is Reached
[Solved]
(09-05-2013, 02:18 PM)un4saken Wrote: Are you still not able to login your cPanel?

I can login cpanel now. I was edit index.php and download.php with empty file. Thanks @un4saken

OMG....less than 5 hour my bandwith has been increase from 15 mb to 23 mb. Btw can you tell me what the IP has make droping my bandwith ? I want to block at IP Deny Manager.

Im dead now. Wacko

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

HOT MUSIC VIDEO | Video Music Knowledgebase
[Solved]
Someone with nokia x6 using ucbrowser. IP changes all the time and the referrer page is wapbom(dot)com/youtube/v2.html

And actually your bandwidth usage is 23 Gigabytes, not mb.
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[-] The following 1 user Likes un4saken's post:
  • jaran
[Solved]
I`ve modified the account resources.
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
resim

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crawlrate/
[-] The following 1 user Likes DJB's post:
  • jaran
[Solved]
@un4saken & @Sitebee

Thank you guys. I really appreciated for your help. This guys(wapbom) is really suck. At now, Im learning php script how to block referrer site from who people wants to scrap my site.
[Solved]
maybe if i move my site to gigalicouse also have same case.
someone always tray to eat my bandwidth. he have some request per second (doing like ddos or scraper), so i must monitor visitor activity on my site everyday and blocking their ip or host if have abnormal traffic.
they allways change their ip (maybe use proxy) if i block their ip.
ytdl.xyz youtube downloader
[Solved]
My site have got too many error (404) request by wapbom till now. Maybe tommorow I will decide to report him to their hosting. This is s*** for who people dont have any creativity like them.
[Solved]
Just block their IP.
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[-] The following 1 user Likes un4saken's post:
  • jaran
[Solved]
use googlepagespeed then block their ip from googlepagespeed, so your bandwidth not drainage by many error 404 or 403 pages
[-] The following 1 user Likes ogah's post:
  • jaran
[Solved]
(09-06-2013, 03:35 PM)un4saken Wrote: Just block their IP.

Thanks @un4saken I added now.

(09-06-2013, 03:46 PM)ogah Wrote: use googlepagespeed then block their ip from googlepagespeed, so your bandwidth not drainage by many error 404 or 403 pages

Like this ? https://developers.google.com/speed/page...ateAtProxy
But it seem trial version only.
[Solved]
its free bro.
https://developers.google.com/speed/page...ce/pricing
they not yet announcing paid plan.
i use it longer than 30 days.

or if you still worry about it, you can throw out your 404 and 403 page to other site