Poll: Smartphone Brand?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Apple
17.32%
17.32%
Samsung
29.92%
29.92%
HTC
7.09%
7.09%
Nokia
6.30%
6.30%
Blackberry
2.36%
2.36%
Other
27.56%
27.56%
LG
7.09%
7.09%
Huawei
2.36%
2.36%
Total
127 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do you own a Smartphone?

I just picked up a Droid Turbo 2... I really like the Motorola Droid Line.. this is my third in the series now. I had a Bionic, Ultra, and now the Turbo 2.
I have a google pixel. 
I would also hope most people would have a smartphone in 2017.
I have Galaxy S4 in 2017, it's really nice phone.
Sorry for my bad English.
I use a LG G3 Beat. Served me well over the past 2 years
I own two smart phones in fact. Only use one of them. Android if the best, definitely.
yes, OnePlus 3
Why isn't Huawei on the poll? I have a Huawei P9 lite, and I'm fabulously happy with it... also because I used to have a Samsung S3 mini, which was too slow for what I needed. By the way, I'm waiting for the Nougat update, I still haven't receive it yet Sad
(03-14-2017, 04:01 PM)renyhp Wrote: Why isn't Huawei on the poll? I have a Huawei P9 lite, and I'm fabulously happy with it...
Updated. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Genesis's post:
  • renyhp
Why no Sony there? :c 
I have an Sony Xperia C5 Ultra. It has 6 inches and it is perfect for watching some movies. It has no Edges, so it is perfect for it! Look at the Smartphone in Google. You will like it aswell
I own Redmi Note 3 (32 gb snapdragon variant)...this mid range phone can compete with some high end phones in terms of benchmark.
I like the Google phones, as it is the equivalent of an ios phone in terms of build quality and reliability.

And the android os on the google phones is simple and basic with the options of customisation without slowing the phone down, as other companies add so much extra to the os that they need to add so much more ram to keep up with it all, unnecessary if you ask me.
I'm a satisfied owner of a Huawei P8 lite, I was kind of surprised to see this brand scored so low in the poll. It's a good mobile for the price, if you don't need to do anything fancy on it, it will work just fine.
On a side note, I owned an old Nokia brick phone until 2014 so I'm not really a smartphone guy.
(08-02-2017, 08:49 AM)Jr32767 Wrote: On a side note, I owned an old Nokia brick phone until 2014 so I'm not really a smartphone guy.
I'm a user of the very first old Nokia brick phones 1100 as I bought a few at the time that have lasted to this day with original batteries intact.

Yesterday I discovered the UAE selling the new brick phones Nokia 3310. Looks interesting enough, particularly when it claims battery needs to be charged for a month on standby.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/20...hone-back/

[Image: 3310-5.jpg]
I got the Xiaomi Mi MAx, quite big, but seriously, i will never go smaller. Yes it fit tight into the pant... but it fit ! And the screen is just perfect, i can read very easily and even draw anything , take note and draw over it... Consider the usage of your phone and check what you want to do. You will see, editing text on something small will be a revelation when switch on a bigger one!
Apple is the one I prefer. It is not really true that iphones are not worth their price. Recently Apple released its iphone SE (special edition, probably) which is not so costly and is a really cool phone.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4
[Image: ae_ar-galaxy-note-4-n910c-sm-n910czbexsg...LLERY_JPG%24]
i own new Samsung Galaxy S8+ and is very cool phone! :)
I have Oppo F1s ( 4 gb ram / 64 gb rom ) ( 13 mp r / 16 mp f )
it's really a good phone with a cheap price,
you won't regret it
also it has a really good battery ( 3000 map )
I have an Alcatel and it has been better than any Samsung, lg or other model I have owned in the past
I own lenovo z2 plus aka zuk z2
4gb ram 64 gb internal
The budget phone which has Snapdragon 820 processor
I have installed aex 5.4 on this rom and its smooth.
I just got the Xperia XZ premium 3 days ago which also has the Snapdragon processor - Qualcomm 835.
it's my first smart phone!
Now that's a coincidence @aya. My first smart phone was also a recent purchase - two years ago, and I only started to use it in Canada a few weeks ago. It's a Sony Xperia X - purchased it at end of 2016. Tongue
Congrats @aya & wow, that's some coincidence @Genesis! If you both need any advice on Android stuff, let me know. I might be able to help. Browsing Reddit's Android apps subreddit (especially searching for one of the the many "best apps" threads) is a good way to find nice, trustworthy apps, especially if the Play Store's selection starts to seem overwhelming. Oh, and I'd avoid any app by Cheetah Mobile. They're basically Chinese spyware.

Also wow, it seems like Sony's phones are really popular here! I hardly ever see them in the US. I've heard good things about them though.
[Image: gr_sig.gif]
[Image: userbar222222.png]
I have 2 smartphones
1. Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM - running Windows 10, using for work.
2. Xiaomi Redmi 4A - running MIUI a customized Android ROM, for personal use.
Both are ultra budget (cheap...  Smile )  phones.
(07-19-2018, 01:34 PM)binil Wrote: I have 2 smartphones
1. Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM - running Windows 10, using for work.
2. Xiaomi Redmi 4A - running MIUI a customized Android ROM, for personal use.
Both are ultra budget (cheap...  Smile )  phones.
Am curious how the use of the two compare with one another? Like the one for work must be super slow and much more limited than the one for personal use? Tongue
Yes, my smartphone of choice is Samsung Galaxy S9. I absolutely love this phone.. it's so fast, the screen is mind blowingly bright, colorful
My Smartphone is RedMi Note 4 by xiaomi which is not in the poll list.