• 1(current)
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Form Submission: Webhosting Support Request
#1
[Solved]
cPanel User Name: mowattc
Name of Domain: http://www.thedailycricketer.com
Detailed Description: Hi there,
Could I please have my domain on file changed to http://www.TTLFootball.com thanks!
Additional Information: Not answered
#2
[Solved]
Done! Good
#3
[Solved]
Thanks! It would appear, however, that my IP has been blocked from anything related to gigarank. When I try to access my WordPress login, domain address, gigarank cpanel, or even the gigarank forums from my laptop... It just times out. I cleared my cache and tried a different browser.. Same problem. I am on my phone now, and can access all of the above from this device.
#4
[Solved]
Can you please PM me your IP that needs to be unblocked. Could be that it got blocked when you made multiple logins.
#5
[Solved]
IP that was submitted has been unblocked. Please let us know whether this is working now.
#6
[Solved]
Still not working.. Tried another laptop and it didn't work either. Am emailing you the IP for my router (rather than computer).
#7
[Solved]
Were you able to access your cpanel before the domain change?

Could be that you need to refresh your router. Clear all of the logs and boot up the WIFI from scratch. Also flush the DNS of your computer.
#8
[Solved]
Yes I was on the site fine. I then went to update my WordPress url to the new domain in my capable. That was fine. Then I went to update my email accounts in the cpanel... That's when it suddenly delayed and the pages all stopped loading. Will try what you suggested now.
#9
[Solved]
OK, I checked and your IPs have not been unblocked. I've unblocked them however to make doubly sure.

I still think the problem is with your WIFI. And it doesn't seem to be unique. Spasian has the same problem, and so do quite a number of people with WIFI's when I Googled the issue. There weren't many solutions recorded, but two that made sense were to clean all of the logs and boot up the WIFI from scratch. Maybe even change the IP, although that may be extreme. The other solved issue found that it was a reverse IP block, i.e. the Website he thought he was blocked from, was actually blocked by the ISP of the WIFI.
#10
[Solved]
Great and it's working now!
  
  • 1(current)
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7
  • Next 




Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Form Submission: Webhosting Support Request313