• 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Form Submission: Webhosting Support Request
[Solved]
no problem! Thanks for the help!
[Solved]
I'm sorry to be a hassle, but it's still having the same problem. I contacted my ISP (at&t) and they tried to help a bit and see if there were any problems on their end. They had me do a router system reset, but nothing is different. It works for a bit, then will do the looping error time out.. then will work, then will time out etc. No clue what's going on since it was working fine with the previous domain-- it just started acting up once the switch happened. Is there anyway you could do a look through again to make sure everything is right in your system for ttlfootball.com ? Not sure what else to do.
[Solved]
What about your domain provider? Maybe you should contact them, if you didnt registered domain with us.
[Solved]
I actually just did check that out, soon after I posted this. They said they checked and everything looked fine, and they could view my site no problem. They suggested it was an ISP problem... so I will check back with them again. Is everything right on your side? thanks.
[Solved]
Can you view your website through TOR Browser? If yes, then you wont have any choice.
[Solved]
(10-29-2014, 11:41 PM)mowattc Wrote: Is everything right on your side? thanks.
What do you think needs to be done, as there is nothing to it. It's a one-step procedure with modification of an account. We replace the domain name with the one you supplied, submit the change, and it takes seconds to save.

This is not the first domain we have changed for you either. We have done it twice before. With no problem.

In addition we also unblocked your IP number. Both your computer and your WiFi IP.

If there is anything else you think we need to do let us know.
[Solved]
(10-29-2014, 11:51 PM)iGdesigner Wrote: Can you view your website through TOR Browser? If yes, then you wont have any choice.

Yes, i can.. however, it is VERYYYY slow. I can view it in Chrome, however, every couple minutes it will do the time out/loop error, and will take a few min or more of refreshing to load. What doesnt make any sense, is i had another domain from the same provider, which was hosted on my free gigarank account (thedailycricketer.com). I had absolutely no problems with it. I had all the same setup as i do now. Yet, two days or so ago when i switched domains to ttlfootball.com, everything is screwed up.
[Solved]
mowattc. I've got a number of ideas. They may sound a little far, but maybe it will make you think of others as well.

1. Change the IP number of your WiFi router. Make sure it is a dynamic IP.
2. Check how you registered your domain at Namecheap. Is there anything different to how you did it from the previous domain? Could be as simple as adding a slash at the end of a name perhaps? Did you add name records or anything. Check how they are now and compare the two with one another, i.e. the one previously that worked fine, and the one currently that is not working fine.
3. Go into your WordPress and refresh your permalinks page by saving it after you have checked carefully how it is set up.
[Solved]
(10-29-2014, 11:52 PM)Genesis Wrote:
(10-29-2014, 11:41 PM)mowattc Wrote: Is everything right on your side? thanks.
What do you think needs to be done, as there is nothing to it. It's a one-step procedure with modification of an account. We replace the domain name with the one you supplied, submit the change, and it takes seconds to save.

This is not the first domain we have changed for you either. We have done it twice before. With no problem.

In addition we also unblocked your IP number. Both your computer and your WiFi IP.

If there is anything else you think we need to do let us know.

Yes, i realize there were no problems, which is why i'm so confused as to why there are problems now. I had no understanding as to what steps are involved with managing the accounts on your servers, so i was just simply enquiring. I guess i will just wait to hear back from the ISP.
[Solved]
OK, how about checking your Website out on a different computer. On a different WiFi? That way you can pinpoint whether it is something to do with your particular Wifi?

And then also test it at a public place where it is with a direct broadband link, i.e. no WiFi? See what the speed is like as well.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next