Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guest Bloggers Wanted
Gigarocket are looking for content curators (bloggers) to write for us. We are looking for one-off or regular bloggers to write about setting up of websites and any issues they encountered along the way. How was those issues resolved? Do you have any tips to share with the Gigarocket visitors and members?

We’re basically looking for bloggers to write for us, the goal of the blog articles is to help others along their journey to creating amazing websites. Nothing commercial or marketing related please.

For your troubles, we’ll grant you an authorship account on Gigarocket that gives you additional kudos within the community and blog profile links directly to your website. You help us and we will help you to attract visitors to your website. You can even gain fast-track access to our free VPS service.

We may even provide access to one of our VPS's or a mention on our friends page: https://www.gigarocket.net/friends.php

Reply below if you are interested.
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
resim

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crawlrate/
[-] The following 1 user Likes DJB's post:
  • hamekasyal
writing for this blog? https://www.gigarocket.net/blog/
what topics are you thinking? only creating web site or others?
(09-13-2017, 08:33 AM)ferreira Wrote: writing for this blog? https://www.gigarocket.net/blog/
You could share your GigaRocket VPS experience with us. Like what level of knowledge did you have, and what steps did you follow to set it up. What content do you have on it. Etc. etc. Like write about something that you have a passion for in anything to do with your VPS. For example, you could have had a problem with something that you Googled and found a solution for, and build a blog post out of that.
I am interested. :)
resim
[-] The following 2 users Like Vera's post:
  • c0nvct, Yozora
(09-13-2017, 12:27 PM)Genesis Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 08:33 AM)ferreira Wrote: writing for this blog? https://www.gigarocket.net/blog/
You could share your GigaRocket VPS experience with us. Like what level of knowledge did you have, and what steps did you follow to set it up. What content do you have on it. Etc. etc. Like write about something that you have a passion for in anything to do with your VPS. For example, you could have had a problem with something that you Googled and found a solution for, and build a blog post out of that. 

How many each week, month, year :)
can we do it whenever...?
(09-15-2017, 04:59 PM)ferreira Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 12:27 PM)Genesis Wrote:

How many each week, month, year :)
can we do it whenever...?

You can do it as irregularly or as infrequently as you wish. One time will also be OK as you will have to discover it's right for you. Not all people like to write blogs as it takes a lot of effort to do. Even those who are good at writing.
[-] The following 2 users Like Genesis's post:
  • c0nvct, ferreira
Howdy all, sorry I have not been so active on the forums recently, other commitments - In the spirit of getting these Bloggin' vibe underway I have created a new post right here

If you can find any glaring cock ups, please let me know asap!

If you guys are interested in writing the odd article, but don't know what to write about, well.... we have a bunch of software on our shared hosting and a bunch of operating systems on the vps. 

Think WordPress, Joomla (I assume its still going?) FTP, SSH, SQL and a million other acronyms 

My article mentioned above is about adding a new user on a ubuntu VPS and Securing the VPS with rsa key pair. The rsa bit only covers users on Mac or Linux home machines, I've linked to a Windows guide (I don't have a handy Win box to make a reliable tute with... so... another opportunity to write...) 

But we're not looking for dissertations, simple ideas, can you put a review together about your favorite programming language? HTML/CSS trick? A cool WP plugin? The list is limited by your imagination guys!
convct
Diablo 
[Image: userbar.png]
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
[-] The following 1 user Likes c0nvct's post:
  • ferreira
(09-19-2017, 07:13 PM)Genesis Wrote: You can do it as irregularly or as infrequently as you wish. One time will also be OK as you will have to discover it's right for you. Not all people like to write blogs as it takes a lot of effort to do. Even those who are good at writing. 
In that case, count with me :)
send me more information by private message
thanks

(09-19-2017, 07:15 PM)c0nvct Wrote: Howdy all, sorry I have not been so active on the forums recently, other commitments - In the spirit of getting these Bloggin' vibe underway I have created a new post right here

correct the link
thanks
(09-28-2017, 10:39 AM)ferreira Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 07:13 PM)Genesis Wrote: You can do it as irregularly or as infrequently as you wish. One time will also be OK as you will have to discover it's right for you. Not all people like to write blogs as it takes a lot of effort to do. Even those who are good at writing. 
In that case, count with me :)
send me more information by private message
thanks

(09-19-2017, 07:15 PM)c0nvct Wrote: Howdy all, sorry I have not been so active on the forums recently, other commitments - In the spirit of getting these Bloggin' vibe underway I have created a new post right here

correct the link
thanks 

@ferreira  Corrected. Let me know if there are any mistakes.
convct
Diablo 
[Image: userbar.png]
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
[-] The following 1 user Likes c0nvct's post:
  • ferreira
I'm interested, currently there's a topic I'd like to write, and for the next, who knows.
How do I proceed?