Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to hide your IP.

Wink 
We all know that privacy is most important thing on internet. So to keep privacy while useing internet first we need to hide our IP. For hideing IP we need to use VPN, tor ,IRC etc.
Not just your IP, you need to encript your data, ssl does that to some extent.
Tor to anonimise you trafic, ssl or other form of encription to hide data content and last but not least, dont forget safe DNS

J.
You can use either VPN (Virtual Private Network) or Proxy Server; Even you can get VPN or Proxy Server free at cost. And also try to use "HTTPS Everywhere" extension to get encrypted connection which increase your privacy. Using below methods you can hide your IP ( Anonymous Yourself ) ...:
  • Using VPN
  • Using Proxy Server
  • Using ToR (The Onion Router) Browser
Top Free VPNs ....:
  • TunnelBear
  • Windscribe
  • Hotspot Shield Free
  • ProtonVPN Free
  • SurfEasy (Opera Free VPN)
  • Betternet
  • DotVPN (Extension)
Top Free Proxy Server.....: Tor Browser ....:
Again, don't forget to use a safe form of dns or the nsa (or any other 3 lettered agency) will slurp all you dns requests..., check https://www.opendns.com/about/innovations/dnscrypt/ for more info.

J.
Yes i agreed ^^ nordvpn very good service and cheap
There are three common ways to hide your IP, including Get a VPN Software, Use a Proxy and Use TOR.Probably the best and most convenient way for changing your IP is to choose a good VPN service.

Here’s what VPN does:  
Hide’s your IP address
Encrypts your internet traffic
Allows you safely torrent
Allows you to get access to geo-blocked sites
(03-13-2019, 01:01 AM)ameonnaju Wrote: There are three common ways to hide your IP, including Get a VPN Software, Use a Proxy and Use TOR.Probably the best and most convenient way for changing your IP is to choose a good VPN service.
Which low cost "good VPN service" would you recommend? I'm using PureVPN but have huge issues with their Dashboard. I'm still using Windows 7, and their software for Windows 7 conflicts with Windows updates, result of which is I had to turn Windows updates off. Not an ideal situation.
I just use my NFO/VPN and ip spoofer that I built. Ip spoofer is only for BO2 but VPN is for everything else.
(03-13-2019, 06:14 PM)Genesis Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 01:01 AM)ameonnaju Wrote: There are three common ways to hide your IP, including Get a VPN Software, Use a Proxy and Use TOR.Probably the best and most convenient way for changing your IP is to choose a good VPN service.
Which low cost "good VPN service" would you recommend? I'm using PureVPN but have huge issues with their Dashboard. I'm still using Windows 7, and their software for Windows 7 conflicts with Windows updates, result of which is I had to turn Windows updates off. Not an ideal situation. 

Hi, I can recommend PrivateInternetAccess.  Using them for quite some time, almost never issues. If you take a yearly plan cost about 40$ year. Good network, speed and many servers available around the world.
Recently they launched a complete new app with improved network setup and is working like a charm.
They also have a strict no logging policy(they say...).

Since they are 1 of the bigger players in the industry, their support nowadays is slowly and they don't have livechat and forum anymore.
But since it's working like i expect i'm content about it.