Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Limited access to zone editor

[Solved]
Support Thread Title: Your problem with your account (replace with your information)
--
cPanel Username: spasian

URL: spasiannrd.me

Detailed Description: I am trying to modify an A record on my cpanel and I get the following message:
"Your hosting provider must enable the “Zone Editor (AAAA, CAA, SRV, TXT)” feature to perform this action. Currently, only the “Zone Editor (A, CNAME)” feature is enabled for your account."
[Solved]
Have alerted @un4saken. Please allow some time for feedback thanks.
[Solved]
Thank you!
[Solved]
@Genesis any update? He is okay?
(02-22-2019, 01:55 PM)Genesis Wrote: Have alerted @un4saken. Please allow some time for feedback thanks.
[Solved]
Perhaps we need to give him more time. He must be busy. I'll try again tomorrow.
[Solved]
OK, I've checked whether I can do it myself but it's an Admin decision that will effect the global settings, so has to be our master Admin. He must be very busy at the moment, but have reminded him again and hopefully he can help you soon.

If I may ask, what is the purpose you're going to do this for. Can you describe what your end objective is just in case this may be useful info for un4.
[Solved]
Thank you for checking in. I currently have an A record that I created a bit ago to point to one of my server's IP. Recently got an IP change and I want to update the IP the a record is pointing at. If it helps, this has happened before,
https://www.gigarocket.net/forum/Thread-...-A-records
[Solved]
(02-25-2019, 07:27 PM)SpasianNrD Wrote: Thank you for checking in. I currently have an A record that I created a bit ago to point to one of my server's IP. Recently got an IP change and I want to update the IP the a record is pointing at. If it helps, this has happened before,
https://www.gigarocket.net/forum/Thread-...-A-records
Aha .... that rings a bell. Probably will for un4 too once he sees it. Thanks for posting the link.
[Solved]
Hey I feel like I may be of bother for asking again but any updates?
[Solved]
(03-01-2019, 05:06 AM)SpasianNrD Wrote: Hey I feel like I may be of bother for asking again but any updates?

No bother and thanks for reminding us and being so patient. This time round I managed to get hold of un4. He will look at this when he has time later in a few more hours.
[Solved]
It's enabled now @SpasianNrD
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[-] The following 2 users Like un4saken's post:
  • Genesis, SpasianNrD
[Solved]
I was just about to say it looks like it's fixed. Thank you, @un4saken ! Sorry if I was bother.