Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promotional banners, trackable links, advertising and video for member to plug...
If ads about Gigarank are availabe i will insert it in my website. Trying to install in a giga host banner manager to install on server. It may be a solution for this?Take the code and paste everywhere
(11-22-2017, 09:38 PM)eclisseweb Wrote: If ads about Gigarank are availabe i will insert it in my website. Trying to install in a giga host banner manager to install on server. It may be a solution for this?Take the code and paste everywhere

@eclisseweb We have some great graphics that @misharnet designed. I don't have the link to where he has them stored, so I've tagged him to this post. I expect any of the other moderators will be able to point you to these ad images. 

You will have to make them in to links yourself and point them back to GR.
convct
Diablo 
[Image: userbar.png]
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
(11-22-2017, 09:38 PM)eclisseweb Wrote: If ads about Gigarank are availabe i will insert it in my website. Trying to install in a giga host banner manager to install on server. It may be a solution for this?Take the code and paste everywhere

Hi,
You can download promotional graphics here:
https://www.gigarocket.net/giga-graphics.html

If you need complete solution with backlinks codes, please reply to this post.
Do not expect from others what you are not willing to do yourself!
----------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to read Forum Rules.
----------------------------------------------------------
Travel Blog - Webmasters Forum
[-] The following 2 users Like misharnet's post:
  • aya, Genesis
Thank you, very Powerful Graphics!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes eclisseweb's post:
  • misharnet