Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email isnt working
[Solved]
Hello,
I am trying to setup my webmail and each account is not receiving any emails from any account. How do I fix this problem?
[Image: kung-fu-panda-quote1.jpg]
My Forums
My Website
Add me on Discord Austin | SensualOrange#3553
If you wish to join me on my adventures as a minecraft player/pvper then add me on discord or send me a PM on the forums!
[Solved]
(05-23-2017, 12:26 AM)iRoastinq Wrote: Hello,
I am trying to setup my webmail and each account is not receiving any emails from any account. How do I fix this problem?

It is difficult no know the problem.
It would be nice if you post more information, for example, code, platforms, data, errors...
everything that can help solve the problem
[Solved]
Hi  email is usually something the worst to setup and easy at same time. If you had change somehting on the dns... please wait a bit. If it's setup for at least 30hrs, now it's different. Have your change anything related to the spf key string or add something..?
Try to check with site like :  mxtoolbox dot com. Over network, you will be able to had a diagnose for the email. As security.. if ip is blacklisted... all thoses can affect your ... functionnality.
[Solved]
Could you add some logs, errors, some to analise?
[Solved]
- Closed to prevent spam -

Please feel free to start a new support thread if you haven't solved your problem yet.