Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reactivate My Account
[Solved]
Hi! From the last few days I was not able to access the internet and my hosting account is suspended from a few days due to 2500 spam email sent by my of domain.
So please reactivate my paid hosting account as soon as possible, because my lots of work has been stopped.
And let me know that from which domain these emails are going so I can solve the issue.
Thanks & Regards
The R Kashyap Entertainment
Rohit Kashyap
[Solved]
Hi smartstop. Can you please open a ticket in the client area of your paid account. That way you can be the best served by the admin who suspended your account.
[Solved]
Thanks for your suggestion Genesis. I've open a support ticket from my paid hosting account. Please try to help me to solve the problem as soon as possible. Thanks again.
Thanks & Regards
Rohit Kashyap
[Solved]
I wish I could help you @smartstop but you will have to exercise some patience as if someone managed to get access to your e-mail account it's serious business and not just a matter of unsuspending. It is a threat to the server in that it puts a huge pressure on our resources and our IP risks being blacklisted by spamwatch places like stopforumspam, Google and others who are monitoring spam activities like these.

Any idea what happened? Like were you using a script that was not up to date as that is how they do it most of the time. They find a hole in the script through uploading something or any communications part of the script and before you know it they own your e-mail account. That needs to be rectified first so it would be helpful in your ticket to add as much information to @un4saken as you can.
[Solved]
Hi! I was not maintaining the sites. I've a few domains on my hosting account. These domain is maintain by my staff. I'm not able to say anything about the loophole untill I check it.
Domains are:-
Freeiweb.com
Ninzafund.com
Miceartwise.com
Elegantproductionhouse.com
DRKEntertainment.com
A few domain are my clients and they are complaining me to solve the problem.
I'm in a big loss due to suspendin my account.
If you are not able to rectify the problem then please activate the hosting account. I'll find the issue and solve this.

I'm getting loss daily. Pleasetl try to understand my problem and activate my account as soon as possible.

I've also sent this message to @un4saken and reply to opren ticket from my account.Please friends solve the issue soon...
Thanks & Regards
Rohit Kashyap
[Solved]
First of all Smartstop, and you will find that in the TOS too. You're the only one responsible for your account. You cannot give it to other people to manage. That already makes us very concerned.

In absence of un4saken not being here, and you seem to be under pressure to sort the problem out, I've unsuspended your account temporarily for 12 hours. It will be suspended again at 10:00 p.m. (GMT+4) on 12 August (tonight) if the problem persists subject to un4saken making his appearance and resuspending it. It is his call.
[Solved]
No response.

Kept hosting account open for almost three days. Have resuspended it pending @un4saken having time to check things out.
[Solved]
Hi! Sorry for late response. Thanks for your support. Actually I was responded to you, but don't know why it not delivered. No problem. I've found the problem. I was working on NinzaFund and when I was offline, one of my staff was testing the website and he was placing the random email id's according to him and I think this is all happen by this. For a few days I'm closing the NinzaFund and working on it. Now it won't be happen again. And on Freeiweb I've a little bit doubt, but I don't think that it has any problem. Because Freeiweb is fully up to dated.So Please activate my hosting account. It should't be happen again.
And one more thing. I didn't share my hosting account details with anyone or any staff and They all are working from frontend, not from hosting account. I can't trust anyone, because I've some personal and some client's website on my server. I didn't break the rule of TOS.
Thanks & Regards
Rohit Kashyap
[Solved]
OK got it Rohit. I'm still waiting for @un4saken Do you want your hosting account to be unsuspended? If I haven't heard from @un4saken am planning to unsuspend your account tomorrow if that is what you want us to do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Genesis's post:
  • smartstop
[Solved]
Please do it. You all are very helpful. I'll be thankful to you.
Thanks & Regards
Rohit Kashyap