Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting account suspended
[Solved]
Hi, I'm trying to login to cpanel of hosting account and I see that the account is suspended but I don't know why. 
The url is http://radiopianetavirale.com
thanks
[Solved]
The reason for the suspension that is given in WHM is 1 minute cron job. Which amounts to abuse of the cron job service (refer TOS for shared hosting).

Do you know how that happened?
[Solved]
No, I don't know what's happened, if it's possible I need to reset the hosting because the domains registered are wrong, I need a clean hosting to reconfigure from scratch. Thanks
[Solved]
OK, I'm going to unsuspend it temporarily. I suspect the suspension was triggered by a script, not someone who was watching your account, so the earlier you work on figuring out what the problem is the better to avoid the suspension from happening again soon.
[Solved]
Well, there was a script that Ampache (installed from softacolous) send requests. Deleted all the files from the html directory, then installed another app but there's a problem with php. When I try to open the phpmyadmin from cpanel ther's a message: phpMyAdmin - ErrorError during session start; please check your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly. Also ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser.

session_start(): open(SESSION_FILE, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122)

I can't check it from the ssh connection because is disabled for the user admin
[Solved]
Deleted all the files in public html, now php it's ok but the disk quota is 59%, all files deleted but the issue remain
[Solved]
Well, deleted the recycle bin and now it's solved.  Yahoo
[Solved]
Great news @eclisseweb !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Genesis's post:
  • eclisseweb