Jump to the post that solved this thread.
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cpanel login issues
[Solved]
cPanel Username: kegano

URL: blastnetwork.net

Detailed Description: It will not let me login to my cpanel account it says my password is wrong also all my websites will not work
[Solved]
We'll have to refer this to @un4saken as I was unable to retrieve your hosting account in WHM. He'll be the best person to advise us.
[Solved]
do I need to pm him or will you guys tell him also it was a free hosting account
[Solved]
Actually you do not need to write to @un4saken I checked the mod records and it would appear that your account was terminated some time ago. It was deleted because your account had been inactive and had no index in it.
[Solved]
It did have an index and I have been using for a while I had a portal for the website blastnetwork as an index and the reason it might have been inactive is because I have not needed to edit anything should I reapply for another website and do you still have the website cause I do not have a backup since I reset my pc
[Solved]
@ItsSkittlesYT Unfortunately once a hosting account has been terminated there is no come back. The termination must have been a while back. By the way, usually the account is listed with a cleanup before it is suspended or terminated. That's why we ask members to check our announcements periodically as during the cleanup members are asked to list their hosting account or Website if they want to keep it active.

To restore your account we would need you to make 10 quality posts first - you may then reapply in the shared hosting section of the Forum as per normal application. We will count the posts from today. Please check our guidelines for quality posts as we do not consider posts made in the support forums, or support inquiries as post to host quality credits. So the posts that you made in this thread for example don't count towards the quality post number that is needed to recreate your hosting account.
[Solved]
Okay thank you, so how do you count a website as inactive do you count it by cpanel logins or website views or something like that and can I sign up to be notified by email if my account is going to be cleaned up in the future?
[Solved]
If you read our TOS (that you had to read and accept as a condition of providing a hosting account) you will note that at GigaRocket we have periodic cleanups of accounts. We ask our members to check in at the Forum regularly so that they can keep up to date with important announcements including periodic cleanups. When @un4saken announces a cleanup he asks members to respond by posting their web hosting account to be kept active. Those who do not respond will then have their hosting accounts suspended. He then waits for a month to six weeks before he terminates the suspended accounts.

He also checks from time to time whether the hosting account that was given is being used. If an account uses less than 5 MB bandwidth per month that is considered to be an inactive hosting account, however if you have responded to the cleanup notice and you do have a viable Website on your hosting account, this may not apply.

You can check the applicable TOS below:

Quote:Using your Hosting Account
If you get accepted for free web hosting then we expect you to use your account, we are not a domain parking service nor a file or e-mail hosting service.

When you get accepted for free web hosting you should have your home page up within 48hrs after acceptance. Failure to do so may lead to your account being flagged as unused and risk being terminated.

If your account uses less than 5mb bandwidth per month it may also lead to your account being flagged as unused and risk being terminated.

and

Quote:Periodic Clean-ups
GigaRocket undertakes periodic clean-ups of the server to get rid of free website space that is no longer used. Clean-up Announcements will be posted in the Announcements Sub-Forum and it is your responsibility to visit the Forum regularly to check on these. If you should fail to respond to a Clean-up Announcement this will be interpreted as your account no longer being active, at which time the account will be terminated. It is therefore also imperative that you make regular back-ups of your Website as well. Once terminated, and provided your membership is in good standing with GigaRocket, you may re-apply for a new Website account.

Source: https://www.gigarocket.net/forum/Thread-...Conditions
[Solved]
(11-21-2017, 11:23 PM)Genesis Wrote: If you read our TOS (that you had to read and accept as a condition of providing a hosting account) you will note that at GigaRocket we have periodic cleanups of accounts. We ask our members to check in at the Forum regularly so that they can keep up to date with important announcements including periodic cleanups. When @un4saken announces a cleanup he asks members to respond by posting their web hosting account to be kept active. Those who do not respond will then have their hosting accounts suspended. He then waits for a month to six weeks before he terminates the suspended accounts.

He also checks from time to time whether the hosting account that was given is being used. If an account uses less than 5 MB bandwidth per month that is considered to be an inactive hosting account, however if you have responded to the cleanup notice and you do have a viable Website on your hosting account, this may not apply.

You can check the applicable TOS below:
Quote:Using your Hosting Account
If you get accepted for free web hosting then we expect you to use your account, we are not a domain parking service nor a file or e-mail hosting service.

When you get accepted for free web hosting you should have your home page up within 48hrs after acceptance. Failure to do so may lead to your account being flagged as unused and risk being terminated.

If your account uses less than 5mb bandwidth per month it may also lead to your account being flagged as unused and risk being terminated.

and
Quote:Periodic Clean-ups
GigaRocket undertakes periodic clean-ups of the server to get rid of free website space that is no longer used. Clean-up Announcements will be posted in the Announcements Sub-Forum and it is your responsibility to visit the Forum regularly to check on these. If you should fail to respond to a Clean-up Announcement this will be interpreted as your account no longer being active, at which time the account will be terminated. It is therefore also imperative that you make regular back-ups of your Website as well. Once terminated, and provided your membership is in good standing with GigaRocket, you may re-apply for a new Website account.

Source: https://www.gigarocket.net/forum/Thread-...Conditions 
okay thanks I just must have not seen the announcement but I will make sure to be looking over that every once and a while
[Solved]
- closed as solved -

Jump to the post that solved this thread.