Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't reach to the server
[Solved]
Don't use a FTP program, but the cpanel file manager instead, less change to end up in the firewall.
[Solved]
(06-29-2013, 05:41 PM)tieipestora Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 05:34 PM)Hellsing Wrote: Sorry about your problem tieipestora. I've merged your new request with the original one. Hopefully our technical admin un4saken will be able to help you.

Thank you Hellsing!!!!!

I'm really sad with this thing that became to me ...Cry
I still have not a solution to what has happened .... and says the friend un4saken.. is my fault ...Mega_shock
I don't think he is blaming you, he is puzzling over what has happened. I.e. why are there 232 connections in 1 minute with different ports? Maybe you could give us some information on the kind of IP you are using. Is it a dynamic IP, is it a shared proxy, how is your computer and Internet set up? If you prefer not to share this information publicly, you could PM me with detailed information and I will get it to un4saken The more information you could provide, the easier it would be to help you.
[Solved]
Copied from a PM to me:

tieipestora Wrote:as i read (in Google) FileZilla is responsible for what happened .....DiabloAngry
here is the solution....
FTP clients have a setting called 'simultaneous transfers' which determines how many files are uploaded simultaneously. Most commonly used FTP client FileZilla has it in "Edit > Settings > Transfers". Make sure you set it to 2-3 and not more.

Please Unblock my ip...Cry

Tieipestora. I meant for you to only PM me with IP information that may be confidential. Any other information should go into this thread. Glad you got to the bottom of the problem. I've copied and pasted your information here for un4saken to have a look at. He is the only one who can unsuspend your account.
[Solved]
Your ip has been unblocked. Please try to access your account and let us know if you need further help.
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[Solved]
And do not use Filezilla!
[Solved]
everything is ok now!!!!!!!

thanks un4saken!!!!

thanks everybody!!!!!!!!

please close problem solved!!!
Φρονήσης μεν μηδέποτε επί σεαυτώ μέγα, αλλά μηδέ καταφρονήσης σεαυτού.
Ισοκράτης, 436-338 π.Χ., Αθηναίος ρήτορας
TRANSLATION: never thinks highly of yourself but never despising yourself
Isocrates, 436-338 BC, Ancient Greek Athenian orator
[Solved]
//closed.
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
resim

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crawlrate/