•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Form Submission: Webhosting Support Request
[Solved]
(10-28-2014, 09:20 PM)mowattc Wrote: Great and it's working now!
Was it the WIFI refreshing that did the trick?
[Solved]
Am not sure since I did that at the same time that you said you unblocked the IPs.

it keeps having problems with WordPress now, however. It will load the dashboard... then a few min later when I click on another link, i'll get "this webpage has a redirect loop..... The webpage at http://www.ttlfootball.com/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Learn more about this problem.
Error code: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

Now, it is periodically redirecting to a parked domain page from where i purchased my domain from (namecheap.com)... it just shows the url name and that it was recently purchased, and related links etc.
[Solved]
Something else you could do is go into your permalinks and just save it without making changes to it. That also helps with caching/refreshing the URL.

Something else you could do is to rename your .htaccess file so it will basically be deactivated. Then go to your permalinks page again and refresh it by saving the page so that it will then create a fresh .htaccess file.

Googled and found some interesting places for getting rid of system cache:
http://elearningyork.files.wordpress.com...-cache.pdf
[Solved]
I have actually completely deleted/uninstalled wordpress from my cpanel, and then reinstalled... same prob.
[Solved]
Did you find the reason why? You haven't changed the name servers to our name servers when you had us install your new primary domain? Absolutely shocking!!!!!
[Solved]
I absolutely did.. they are set to ns1.gigadnsserver.com and ns2.gigadnsserver.com .
[Solved]
Well this is what the DNS inspect tool comes up with:

resim

Here are our name servers:

NameServer1: ns1.gigadnsserver.com
NameServer2: ns2.gigadnsserver.com
[Solved]
could that be because it still shows thedailycricketer.com when it is supposed to be ttlfootball.com ?
[Solved]
Aha. My mistake sorry. Been doing too much of this tonight. ttlfootball.com is OK.

Do you think you could delete the NS3 name server as that doesn't seem to be working when I check it out.
[Solved]
I guess we can now close this as solved. Phew! Time to prepare for work now. Gotta to go to work in an hour's time.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next