•  Previous
  • 18(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
The last movie I saw was Thor: Ragnarok (2017), it was an alright movie. Some of the best features about it was how active it was, there weren't many downtime moments where people are doing nothing. Instead it's filled with action, comedy, and even more that any viewer would enjoy. Overall the movie was one of the best in the 2017 year, although it doesn't deserve an Oscar. Everyone making this movie did pretty well, some actors that stood out were Thor himself, Sir Chris Hemsworth. He was and always has been the only person who can fill his role. I'd rate this movie 8.5 stars, and I'd recommend seeing it, unless you don't like movies like this.
The last film I watched was The Last witch hunter, its believed to be an American dark fantasy action film in 2015. Vin Diesel a man who cannot die who must stop a plague from ravaging New York City, the release date of the film was on 23rd October, 2015
The last film I watched was is "Brothers Grim" Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo
I watched The last film of "Pirates of the Caribbean", didn'y enjoy it so much:
I am a fan Of the the serie and I wanted something less funny and more exciting, there are too many little and brief funny scketches that are sometimes nonsense, like the bank-theft.... Hope this is the last film of the saga.

•  Previous
  • 18(current)