Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not reach cpanel
[Solved]
The owner, Sitebee (Chris), has been investigating the issue and will no doubt respond in due course.
[Solved]
(09-01-2013, 04:52 PM)jaredh35 Wrote: So what is the deal with the full access issue?

What do you mean by full access? Your website and cpanel link works for me.

familylife1.us
familylife1.us/cpanel
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[Solved]
It works for you @un4saken, but not for the rest of us. It's not only at Gigalicous however. I've seen the same problem in other forums as well. If you Google it you'll note people having problems as well.

Jared uses a very large and well known IP provider in New York. Mine could probably be regarded iffy in comparison, but I don't think it has anything to do with that. Must be something to do with the DNS settings.

Last night was WEIRD! I was using my trusted http://www.gi9.co:2082 alternative, which was working at first, and then started to time out. With the second timing out, just when it was about to time out, it reverts to https://hero.gigadnsserver.com:2083/. Now there was a surprise if ever! Crazy

So what we're basically are asking is how can we make it so we can use the standard domain.com/cpanel access to cpanel? Other than using a proxy server of course.
[Solved]
Another thing is familylife1.us is not resolving to our server. Have you set your nameserver correctly? I see that your website is resolving to

ns2.familylife1.us. | 66.55.89.169
ns1.familylife1.us. | 66.55.89.168

@Genesis

Thats a whole another situation. Our firewall doesnt like you, i know that. If i can access to the server but some of you guys can not, all you can do is changing your ip.
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[Solved]
(09-01-2013, 07:48 PM)un4saken Wrote: Another thing is familylife1.us is not resolving to our server. Have you set your nameserver correctly? I see that your website is resolving to

@Genesis

Thats a whole another situation. Our firewall doesnt like you, i know that. If i can access to the server but some of you guys can not, all you can do is changing your ip.

@un4saken,

I changed the dns servers to test something out give me time and ill change em back. So has the issue been fixed?
[Solved]
Thanks @un4saken I guess it's time to get a really good proxy!
[Solved]
(09-01-2013, 08:03 PM)Genesis Wrote: Thanks @un4saken I guess it's time to get a really good proxy!

Yeah well we shouldn't have to do that. We should be able to login normally.
[Solved]
(09-01-2013, 08:02 PM)jaredh35 Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 07:48 PM)un4saken Wrote: Another thing is familylife1.us is not resolving to our server. Have you set your nameserver correctly? I see that your website is resolving to

@Genesis

@un4saken,

I changed the dns servers to test something out give me time and ill change em back. So has the issue been fixed?

There's nothing i can fix actually. If i can access /cpanel but you guys can not, that means your ip has been blocked in firewall for some reason. Just change your ip and there wont be any problem. Or PM me or Sitebee your IP address and we can unblock it.
Never argue with idiots.
[Solved]
PM me your IP, I will check it against the blocked list, if you fail to login into your account after a set amount of times the firewall thinks your an attacker and temporary blocks that IP address.
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
resim

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crawlrate/
[Solved]
My ISP (AXIS telecom) is also blocking my site. Here is their IP

203.78.xxx.xxx
HOT MUSIC VIDEO | Video Music Knowledgebase