Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not reach cpanel
[Solved]
Haha ... my work is blocking Gigalicous, now that's a puzzle. I'm now using Tor at work. Another sign that I REALLY need to get a new proxy that I can use at both home and at work - may even consider getting a unique one - from the US so I can get access to Websites and services I can't get from here. OK, will make work of that tonight. I'm on a mission! Tongue
[Solved]
(09-02-2013, 03:49 AM)Genesis Wrote: Haha ... my work is blocking Gigalicous, now that's a puzzle. I'm now using Tor at work. Another sign that I REALLY need to get a new proxy that I can use at both home and at work - may even consider getting a unique one - from the US so I can get access to Websites and services I can't get from here. OK, will make work of that tonight. I'm on a mission! Tongue

You can buy my proxy if you make a good offer :P
[Solved]
(09-02-2013, 10:06 AM)Sander k Wrote:
(09-02-2013, 03:49 AM)Genesis Wrote: Haha ... my work is blocking Gigalicous, now that's a puzzle. I'm now using Tor at work. Another sign that I REALLY need to get a new proxy that I can use at both home and at work - may even consider getting a unique one - from the US so I can get access to Websites and services I can't get from here. OK, will make work of that tonight. I'm on a mission! Tongue

You can buy my proxy if you make a good offer :P
Was waiting for this comment ... hehe .... Tongue

I've already done my research at home though and know which one I want, just have to take the final plunge! Hopefully tonight's the night!
[Solved]
Lol, good luck with that mate Clapping