Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
508 Resource Limit Is Reached
[Solved]
Sometime my site getting screen "508 Resource Limit Is Reached". Also I cant login into cpanel. Whats happen ?

Here my website http://allpreview.net
HOT MUSIC VIDEO | Video Music Knowledgebase
[Solved]
Your website is loading for me. You have plenty of resources too. Have you had a traffic spike?
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
resim

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crawlrate/
[Solved]
I just checked Jaran's Website, and I get the same result Chris:

Quote:Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.25 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.25 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at allpreview.net Port 80
[Solved]
OK, I've checked cPanel, and this is what comes up under the Resource Usage Overview:

Quote:You have reached entry processes (number of simultaneously running php and cgi scripts, as well as cron jobs and shell sessions) limit 1400 times
[Solved]
@jaran. You're obviously using more resources than have been allocated to you, and if you check our TOS you're also in process of breaking the rules (check quote below). Your bandwidth usage is already at 37% and it's only 5 September. So suggestion is that you do something with your scripts and cronjobs so you can get back to lower usage per day. Apparently the remote video script is a serious consumer of resources, but you should probably be looking at all of them and the cron jobs.
Quote:System Resource Usage
If Gigalicous' staff team determines that an account holder is utilizing an unacceptable amount of system resources, Gigalicous may temporarily suspend the account until the source of the problem has been resolved.

Gigalicous will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. Because of the nature of this provision, each account will be considered and analyzed individually.

Background Running Programs (bots/daemons/monitors)
Account holders are not permitted to run programs in the background on shared hosting servers. This tends to use a lot of system resources, and can impair service to other customers on that server.

Cron Jobs
We do allow Cron Jobs to be conducted on our servers. You can set up and manage the cron jobs for your account from the cPanel of your account, however if abuse of this service occurs, we have the right to issue an account termination and may also restrict this service.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Genesis's post:
  • jaran
[Solved]
Its weird. I only change the template but with the same old script. Can you disable my video script for while @Genesis ? I should to investigate the script first. Also please remove cron job script if I did. Because I've never used it.
[Solved]
At least I can login my cpanel. I look my visitor is okay (avg. 300uv/day is normally). I though my template is causing I lost my bandwith. So I decision to change the template for a next month. So sad I've never realized this. Sorry
[Solved]
i've disabled your /video script by changing chmod to 0000.

video/download.php is the highest resorce using file and just one person from UAE is used 2.8gb of your bandwidth and reached the resource limit. You may want to disable downloading videos or limit users.
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[Solved]
(09-05-2013, 11:20 AM)un4saken Wrote: i've disabled your /video script by changing chmod to 0000.

video/download.php is the highest resorce using file and just one person from UAE is used 2.8gb of your bandwidth and reached the resource limit. You may want to disable downloading videos or limit users.

Thank you @un4saken I though someone was scraping my website or stealing bandwith. Can you help me to replace download.php with empty file ? Because I cant login cpanel again. Btw I only replace index.php at last time.
[Solved]
Are you still not able to login your cPanel?
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!