Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ASK] SEO For Instagram
(01-31-2017, 12:47 AM)riddict Wrote: I can get follower fast by joining events like Like for Like, Shout for Shout, etc. Just, the selling rate is average.

Don't expect anything from those followers you get from Like to Like or Shout to Shout. They are in same boat as you are, just wanting to build their account. They don't have a real interest in your product or will bother about checking what yo have once exchange is done. You need  genuine followers who interested in your product.

Take a look at sucessful product pages in Instagram. Also accounts of people who are good at what they do. Simple way is check all posts rank well for your Hash Tags. Then try to understand and do what they do.
Software and cathedrals are much the same – first we build them, then we pray
people like the instagram account who not always post about their product, you can add some nature picture, or romantic picture, or maybe some quote picture, it depend on what your audience target and upload it 3 time in day, and then you can upload your product picture between that time. so people will follow your account becuase they like to see more qoute, or more panorama picture from your account, meanwhile the probality they will see your product is increasing too. good luck.
@autimurga

OP asks about two things specifically,

01. How to get his product post to top of theri # tags
02. How to get more sales from Instagram

You can build great accounts if you choose something like Flowers, Food, puppoes, cats, dogs etc. problem is those people who like or follow dont buy stuff. They just follow to see nice pics than buy any products. This is something I have learned hard way. This kind of accounts are great if you sell shout outs about related IG acounts. Doesn't work if you try to sell a product which is not related.
[-] The following 1 user Likes xdude's post:
  • autimurga
Thank you all for your suggestion with this topic. Believe it or not, but Like for Like (LFL) really boost my product selling. I have compared it without LFL, the selling rate also decrease. I don't get much follower from LFL but maybe my post that got many likes appears on top of instagram searching.
@riddict

What type of product are you selling ? Doesn't need the exact product but give us an idea we could try to understand how LFL had a possitive effect on conversion rato and normal followers/Likes.

Do you use other methods than LFL ? Like following high targetted IG accounts etc ?
@xdude
I sell women's clothing. I also follow my competitors followers and hope they follow me back. It is just in my opinion but with lot of likes in my product post, I think that my target market have a high possibility in seeing my product, those will turn to conversion.
@xdude 
i see, based on my experience they work good, t gain more follower, and the more follower you have the more your stuff is knowing, and the more probability the people who see it will buy it, is what i thinking.  but i will never try like for likeor shout for shout even. maybe i will try that. thanks.