Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moonlight as Best Picture?
I love Moonlight and La La Land but I think Moonlight really deserved it. Also, it's important in today's dialogue that movies centered on people of color win over "classic" Hollywood movies such as La La Land.

What are your thoughts on the recently concluded Oscars? What movie did you bet on winning Best Picture?
It's not right to say any movies going to win it this year, there are many movies that are really good.
(11-12-2017, 03:55 AM)Johnluke Wrote: It's not right to say any movies going to win it this year, there are many movies that are really good.
For a quality post tell us which movies are really good. Why do you think they are good?

Note: A number of your posts have been removed from the Forum as they do not have any discussion in them, some didn't make a contribution at all to the topic of discussion and because you wrote them in a hurry, some didn't make any sense. Suggest you read our Guidelines for Quality Posts if you are serious about making the posts.
I remember that.  Hahahah I cried laughing.  TBH I'm not interested in the Oscar's at all.  I think its rather useless and the only times I watch it is when someone messes up like that.