Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the Best Keyword Research Tools?!! Questionnaire
Hello Dear Fellows:

One General topic I found no one is covering to a certain general point in the forums that's:

"What are the best keyword Research tools in your opinion? free and/or paid."

The keyword research tool is a must visit tool when it comes to choosing the keywords that enhances your website ranking in different web search engines, you have to do the effort researching the perfect keyword that suits your niche, whereas; you have to balance between the high competition and the quality and searchablity ( Number of searches) of the keyword you are going to choose for the SEO not to mention the ; the traffic expected, PPC Power & Article Power, also see the video at the bottom of the post about :
Quote:How To Find Profitable Keywords - Best Keyword Search Tool To Find Profitable Keywords Fast

The following is my "top 10 List free or affordable keyword research tools"; expecting to hear back from you guys if you are interested:

1. Google Keyword Tool (Free) - the oldest and the most widely recognized one. 

2. WordTracker Scout (free - Chrome Extension top for researching specific market keyword competitions)

3. keywordtool.io (Free) the closest alternative to google Keyword

4. WordStream (Free) 

5. Google Trends (free)

6. Jaxxy ( free first 30 Keyword Searches then you join Pro Plan $19 /Month or Enterprise Plan for $49/ Month)

7. Keywordeye (Cheapest paid (freemium) tool Only $5 . Month paid Annually)

8. Soolve (free)

9. Keywordin (Free)

10. ubersuggest.io

[-] The following 1 user Likes akamel11's post:
  • mahasona
Hello Dear Fellows:

One General topic I found no one is covering to a certain general point in the forums that's:

"What are the best keyword Research tools in your opinion? free and/or paid."

The keyword research tool is a must visit tool when it comes to choosing the keywords that enhances your website ranking in different web search engines, you have to do the effort researching the perfect keyword that suits your niche, whereas; you have to balance between the high competition and the quality and searchablity ( Number of searches) of the keyword you are going to choose for the SEO not to mention the ; the traffic expected, PPC Power & Article Power, also see the video at the bottom of the post about :
@efex0

Good topic to bring up, however maybe you should have checked first whether there is already a topic on this subject - by using the search tool. Suggest you read our Guidelines for Quality Posts and Forum Rules if you are planning to post for a hosting account.
https://www.gigarocket.net/forum/Thread-...orum-Rules
The Best source and program to find Keywords Maybe its Paid but i cant suggest you to buy a keyword search engine.You should try free and if it not benefits you then try testing a paid one!.