Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average

NGINX and Multi Cache System Has Been Installed

How Nginx will help my website to increase the performance 

Nginx is known for its high performance, stability, rich feature set, simple configuration, and low resource consumption.

Unlike traditional servers, Nginx doesn't rely on threads to handle requests. Instead it uses a much more scalable event-driven (asynchronous) architecture. This architecture uses small, but more importantly, predictable amounts of memory under load.

We will be serving static files from nginx and dynamic files from apache, which means your website will perform 2x faster. 
Especially wordpress users will feel the difference.

Please reply if you have any questions or feedbacks.

[Image: EaDGgGd.jpg]
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[-] The following 9 users Like un4saken's post:
  • c0nvct, GndZ3r0, Gregoric, Hazem, misharnet, nhinzky, rave, rrroberts, yusha
This is really an excellent news! Gigarank is becoming one of the most serious Hosting Providers around!
Do not expect from others what you are not willing to do yourself!
----------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to read Forum Rules.
----------------------------------------------------------
Premium MyBB Themes - Webmasters Forum
[-] The following 1 user Likes misharnet's post:
  • amrkareem
[Image: iMM3yYT.png]
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
[Image: TPoSr7d.png]

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/sitebee
[-] The following 1 user Likes DJB's post:
  • enjaaazz
This is awesome news un4. I've got experience through VestaCP with what a difference nginx makes to speed and efficiency so am really happy to hear the news. Cool
I don't see many websites use Nginx as much as apache, if Nginx is faster why is that?
[-] The following 1 user Likes davidegbert's post:
  • enjaaazz
(05-16-2017, 08:48 AM)davidegbert Wrote: I don't see many websites use Nginx as much as apache, if Nginx is faster why is that?

Because Nginx is modern and new, also written to be faster than Apache. Many websites use Nginx, you just can't notice it.

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
(05-16-2017, 08:48 AM)davidegbert Wrote: I don't see many websites use Nginx as much as apache, if Nginx is faster why is that?
Web developers, including Gigarank now, have been using both Nginx and Apache together with Nginx set up as a reverse proxy of Apache. Like it's been a trend for a few years now.

Beauty of Nginx is that it is light-weight, uses very little resources and is super fast with fetching static files, however it is unable to work with dynamic content as it needs additional software to do this. Apache is very powerful with working dynamic content and it will be hard to beat its capability in doing this. So Web developers then found a way to speed up Apache's slowness by configuring Nginx as a reverse proxy for Apache, so they can use the best of both and minimize their drawbacks. Nginx is working on the front end with fetching the static files very fast and with using very little resources, and Apache is working with dynamic content in the back end, doing what it is best at.
The NGINX and Multi Cahe is the best thing for VPS as I know. The Most Powerful Application to work with the Cache on the go. Really Appreciated GigaRank. Keep up the service.
Nice 
i like this 
and gigarank is awesome Biggrin <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZedKun's post:
  • JAFAR
(05-24-2017, 03:19 AM)ZedKun Wrote: Nice 
i like this 
and gigarank is awesome Biggrin <3

Hi and welcome, I'm a new member, with hosting & VPS, Gigarank is indeed very cool but, and don't take this personally because quite a few people are in such a hurry to claim their VPS that they don't read the rules, post spammy one liners or post comments with no substance. The moderators pick up on it quick, I have. Over 20 posts in a matter of hours. I just looked at your profile and clicked find all posts for @ZedKun which is exactly what the mod will do when you whack in a request for hosting or VPS.

Give your opinion, to us why you think that, be respectful of others opinions, don't just pad your posts with any old bollocks, of you're giving advice but you yourself are uncertain then with don't give it, research it or simply say this might help, but I am uncertain.

We all want the path of least resistance but good things come to those who are patient.

Tell us, apart from @c0nvct being pretty cool and probably quiet desirable to women... What is it that makes Gigarocket so awesome? Stroke the GigaEgo

Dude, welcome, enjoy the forums, post wise and benefit

Atb
convct
Diablo 
[Image: userbar.png]
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
[-] The following 4 users Like c0nvct's post:
  • Genesis, GigaGreg, JAFAR, Yozora
@un4saken  Thanks for the upgrade. I use wordpress for most of my projects, And it's been few days that I am noticing the improvements, The pages loads significantly faster than before. This was a great idea to optimize the servers.
Business Websites
Shop - https://biobeo.com | Hosting Panel - https://biobeo.net | Domain Panel - https://biobeo.org

My online portfolio
https://yusha.me

Made with
in Canada
I've made some changes. Please let me know of any issues or feedbacks.
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
Everytime I visit the forums there's something new added and I always wonder if I am in an alternate reality and nothing is real anymore. How can you offer everything you've been offering on a free server? It's incredible. Thanks so much for all your hard work, it's appreciated in more ways than you know.
[Image: tumblr_m8i6x0vOl01rr2zps.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snowflake's post:
  • Genesis, Yozora
(05-28-2017, 07:40 PM)un4saken Wrote: I've made some changes. Please let me know of any issues or feedbacks.

Now all visitors appear to be from the same IP, and some file types don't turn up in the logs. How am I now supposed to know what files are being downloaded? Undecided
Amazing but i have to ask does it helps only linux servers or it also helps those who enter the server with windows (sorry i'm really bad at net programming so i really don't understand how it works)
Closed to prevent spam
Nice work dude, the server feels much faster, as do the GR forums.
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
[Image: TPoSr7d.png]

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/sitebee