Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Someone help me about HTML design ?

Well i have a website but they are HTML so i don't known how to design it
help me !!!
Hello Imrealhen, if you want yo know about HTML, I recommend you to read this book:

"HTML5, JavaScript, and jQuery 24-Hour Trainer" - by Dane Cameron

You need to know that HTML5 (actual standard), is composed of a variety of technologies that you must learn as well (like JS, CSS, and others more advanced).

I hope you enjoy reading, investigating and testing, because this is the best way to learn!  Good
[-] The following 1 user Likes 5alv4's post:
  • imrealhen
(06-12-2017, 04:32 AM)5alv4 Wrote: Hello Imrealhen, if you want yo know about HTML, I recommend you to read this book:

"HTML5, JavaScript, and jQuery 24-Hour Trainer" - by Dane Cameron

You need to know that HTML5 (actual standard), is composed of a variety of technologies that you must learn as well (like JS, CSS, and others more advanced).

I hope you enjoy reading, investigating and testing, because this is the best way to learn!  Good

thank you <3
You can read the web programming for dummies collection by wiley and sons. That helped me :) But I also advise to watch videos about it, for your ease. :) You can also practice programming your website at Dreamweaver or simply at your Notepad.
HTML is just a construction for the content like paragraph, image, etc. You need CSS to design them.
In a text editor, you edit the HTML file. And check it with a browser.
Then, if you remember tags in HTML, you can temporarily avoid troubles.
However, if screen design and complicated processing are to be done, studies are necessary.
I would suggest you check your local library for some books. Also, Udemy has some free classes to get started or for $10 you can get some decent boot camps to get started. I suggest Colt Steeles boot camp if you are willing to pay. On top of that, most local libraries now have access to Lynda.com so you can get free access to those classes as well and work on them from home.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jfischeronline's post:
  • Genesis
You must learn CSS, JQUERY and JavaScript for web design.
(09-11-2017, 04:16 PM)burger Wrote: You must learn CSS, JQUERY and JavaScript for web design.

Could you elaborate on that? For example, explaining why one must learn them and how to best go about doing it?

Low Quality Posts do not count towards earning hosting or a VPS, just so you know.
[Image: gr_sig.gif]
[Image: userbar222222.png]
(09-11-2017, 04:16 PM)burger Wrote: You must learn CSS, JQUERY and JavaScript for web design.

No, you do not have to. In fact, there are many combinations for web design, some which omit at least one of the three you listed.

For example, PHP + CSS which omits JQuery and JS altogether.
(09-12-2017, 05:18 AM)CHT Wrote:

No, you do not have to. In fact, there are many combinations for web design, some which omit at least one of the three you listed.

For example, PHP + CSS which omits JQuery and JS altogether. 

No, no, no  Confused  PHP is back end development language. And PHP is not for Web Design. Web Design is showed face of website. But PHP for MySQL.....
Quote:Sorry for my 
previous article... I'm can't speak English, so I am writing short.

On Web, We hava 2 type programming languages;

- Back-End
- Front-End

Back-End languages for background of site. PHP, C#, Python...

Front-End languages for design of site. HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY...

But JavaScript and JQUERY is back and front-end languages. For design, effects... For background of site, button click events...

ASP.NET is undesirable programming language, so i not interested ASP.NET.
Quote:
Sorry for very bad English. I'm not English...
(09-12-2017, 10:08 AM)burger Wrote: No, no, no  Confused  PHP is back end development language. And PHP is not for Web Design. Web Design is showed face of website. But PHP for MySQL..... 

You do know that PHP can be used to make a HTML page entirely, without the need to leave the PHP code block, right?

Also, why is it not? A PHP page will get shown as if it's a HTML page with Apache, without noticeable difference in page looks.
(09-12-2017, 11:06 AM)CHT Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 10:08 AM)burger Wrote: No, no, no  Confused  PHP is back end development language. And PHP is not for Web Design. Web Design is showed face of website. But PHP for MySQL..... 

You do know that PHP can be used to make a HTML page entirely, without the need to leave the PHP code block, right?

Also, why is it not? A PHP page will get shown as if it's a HTML page with Apache, without noticeable difference in page looks. 

Yes, I know. But PHP is not showing face of website.

Like this; on HTML, write "Hello World": < p > Hello World! < / p>. On PHP; echo "< p > Hello World! < / p>"

If you are use echo method, HTML is call...
You can use a search engine to search for css js and other scripts that can help you build your HTML site more beautiful but If you need to make a simple html site just google Drag'N'Drop html site.Its easy to build from blocks Tongue
I would strongly suggest leaving your HTML very basic and tag your elements with id's or classes.   

Then you can write your CSS using those ids and classes.  You can do everything in CSS.  

Getting involved in CSS Zen Garden really helped me understand some of the basic and more advanced concepts of CSS.  Here's the link:

CSS Zen Garden