Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average

What is your preference for using the Internet - desktop, laptop, ipad or phone?

I dont have any laptop, ipad or iphone. So I choose dekstop for all my homework.
HOT MUSIC VIDEO | Video Music Knowledgebase
laptop, ipad or iphone is the best solutions.
Mobile (tablet and iPhone) for scripting and prototyping.
Desktop for research and studying.
Opera for saving web pages for offline reading.
i mostly use my desktop. but for responsive design i use my android phone
(08-01-2013, 11:49 AM)jaran Wrote: I dont have any laptop, ipad or iphone. So I choose dekstop for all my homework.

I Have a laptop and love it !!

(08-09-2013, 09:22 AM)blank.development Wrote: Mobile (tablet and iPhone) for scripting and prototyping.
Desktop for research and studying.
Opera for saving web pages for offline reading.

COol

Nice I will do that too
How do you script with your iphone?
(08-12-2013, 12:07 PM)campuseducation Wrote: i mostly use my desktop. but for responsive design i use my android phone
That must be quite some android phone to triumph your desktop. Smile
I prefer using a desktop as I find the keyboard easier and I have a large enough screen for viewing sports streams, movies etc. After that I like using my laptop seeing as it's handy for completing course work and internet use.
I don't have a desktop, so that option is out. From the phone and laptop, I prefer phone if wi-fi is available. Or else its laptop
(08-15-2013, 07:08 AM)Sander k Wrote: How do you script with your iphone?

iphone must be jailbroken.
install terminal via cydia.
then install the scripting language you want to test or develop via cydia.
I prefer ruby and python.

for android theres an app called ruboto which is a terminal or IDE for ruby implementation for android.
Obviously Laptop but wish the internet could be accessed via the head.....
[-] The following 1 user Likes royalforlove's post:
  • prosunto sarker
(08-28-2013, 08:06 PM)royalforlove Wrote: Obviously Laptop but wish the internet could be accessed via the head.....
That should be interesting .... Tongue
I prefer using a netbook (using one as i type this) because it is light and you can carry it around anywhere you want.
I do have a heavier laptop, which i occasionally use, & a desktop which has been lying in a corner for quite some time (CPU in one corner & Monitor in another); so I have sort of abandoned it.
I do enjoy browsing on my iphone too, but the screen is too small so I'm considering an Ipad very soon.
I'm used my laptop for everything about tech heheh
I use my laptop during the day for gaming, browsing, and social networking. During the night I like to cuddle in my bed with my iPad and watch movies and play mobile games.

My laptop gets pretty loud and hot, so my iPad is ideal for nighttime.
I still prefer using PC or laptop but using my smartphone has proved very convenient but quite limited :/
Laptop,Phone iPad,

no flash on iPad :/
Which of the three do you use the most Saumey, and why is it your preferred media for accessing the Internet?
I can't really say, I have technology which doesn't function too well, the Dell Inspiron B130 I am on right now has a cooling fan that does like to do it's job and a few broken keys. I like to use desktops though, they're much faster than laptops if you have the right hardware.
70% desktop, 30% iphone, got a loan of an ipad 3 for a couple of weeks, used it a couple of times, then lost interest, same with laptops, I would only consider getting a tablet or a laptop if my job changed and I had to travel a lot.
I have a laptop but i use it on a tv so i use a wireless keyboard and mouse it seems to work pretty well but i still feel like if i had a tablet i would use that a lot too.
i have a computer set Yahoo
It depends on the situation, i like to use tablet and smartphone when im shitting lol, and for the other stuff just a laptop

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes GigaGreg's post:
  • DJB
Desktop or laptop all the way baby! Better and faster browsing experience.

I do also use my new Asus tablet, my smartphone is currently broken. Sad
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
[Image: TPoSr7d.png]

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/sitebee
my gaming rig and laptop computers......... best web browsing experience.
I've got a MacbookPro and an iPhone4. Am very happy with them too as they give me maximum portability.
I prefer desktop, probably because I'm used to it. I'd imagine if I were very mobile, I'd go for a laptop. I also use my phone for quick searches on the fly.
Desktop for sure.
I hate small screens and touchscreen keyboards.
Also, notebooks touchscreen are terrible to work on.
I prefer my laptop. I like multi-tasking so may work on my Website while I'm watching the TV with family and also checking e-mails all at the same time. I used to use my desktop however when it was time to replace it a year ago, decided to get a better laptop instead - MacbookPro. Instead of a laptop and desktop I now have a laptop only. I also have an iphone, but haven't taken to using it as much yet. More like a contact management tool for me.
lap top for home or travel and desktop fo wok