•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What is your favourite Web editing software?

(05-13-2017, 08:08 PM)lfsousa Wrote: Notepad++ to me is the best. I use through WinSCP

To earn a Quality Post credit could you tell us why you think Notepad++ is the best?
[Image: gr_sig.gif]
[Image: userbar222222.png]
I normally hand-code all my websites that I make to get practice with HTML and CSS. But I use Notepad and Notepad++. Sometimes I'll use Eclipse IDE but that's only when I use Java and Java Script, which isn't very often because I barely know Java.
[Image: kung-fu-panda-quote1.jpg]
My Forums
My Website
Add me on Discord Austin | SensualOrange#3553
If you wish to join me on my adventures as a minecraft player/pvper then add me on discord or send me a PM on the forums!
I believe there should not be a direct response to the question. I would rather believe that it all depends on individual expertise based on the environments he or she has the experience to work in.
I just use notepad++ simple, easy and shows code errors but a little boring hahaha.  Long ago I was using dreamweaver...
Notepad++ and firebug. Yeehaw
(06-10-2017, 04:53 PM)ItzHero Wrote: Notepad++ and firebug. Yeehaw

To earn a Quality Post credit could you tell us why you use Notepad++ and Firebug?
My opinion is to use mobirise.Its easy fast And has unlimited things to do Tongue
(11-05-2017, 08:55 AM)KillOrDi3 Wrote: My opinion is to use mobirise.Its easy fast And has unlimited things to do Tongue

Could you tell us more about on why you recommend it?

Low Quality Posts like the one above do not count towards earning hosting or a VPS, just so you know.
I used to be a big fan of Dreamweaver but over the years the software has changed for the worst in my opinion - the new versions are always trying to show you new stuff connecting to Adobe it runs slowly even on an i7 16Gb SSD machine so now I use Notepad++ easy to use useful highlighter and doesn't hog resources I have also started using Atom which is also a great tool and lightweight compared to Dreamweaver.
I've used Joomla for years to build websites. I'v started using wordpress with visual builder and I went crazy because it's very easy to use and customize every element. So started migrating all my sites to wordpress.
As far as I heard, Joomla has third side visual tools for page designing, doesn't it?
I know Joomla and Wordpress as developer, not a designer. Maybe it's a good idea to start up developing some visual tool for Joomla.
The languages I use vary from PHP to nodejs on the backend and for the front end, I use simple HTML, css, and javascript. The text editor I use is Atom, it is made by GitHub and by far my favorite text editor.
I develop php website server side and html js client side,
Personally I use sublime text editor parsque we have several shortcuts with the keyboard and multi focus. it's a light and fast editor
Notepad++ is my favorite free editor. It is a more robust version of the Notepad software that you would find available in Windows by default. That being the case, this is a Windows-only option. It includes things like line number, color coding, hints, and other helpful tools that the standard Notepad application does not have. These additions make Notepad++ an ideal choice for web designers and front end developers.
I hate website building software. When they're good, they're never portable. Some examples:

Wix: You can't take your website out, it must be on their servers.
Wordpress: Requires you to set up a MySQL database (even when you don't want to make a blog...)

And alongside that, they always have a footprint somewhere in the source of the website (some people might not care, but I'm pretty picky about that).

In the end, I just pick up a template and edit it to my will on Notepad++. I'm not going to lie, I really don't enjoy HTML/CSS or making websites in general. But there are times when I just have to do it...
If I need to start from scratch for WordPress, I use Artisteer to design the template and then Dreamweaver, Visual Studio and Notepad++ to fine tune.
For simple changes I use Notepad++, but if I run new project I use IDE's from JetBrains.
That's a subject that every developer in every discipline has had to deal with.

I've used everything from VI (vim), Notepad, Frontpage, HTML-Kit (a long time favorite on windows), Dreamweaver, HotDog (loved it), Brackects, Nano, Bluefish and more...

But for the last few years, I've been using SUBLIME. It has absolutly everything I need and is extremely versatile, powerful.

Hope this helps folks!
i think 000webhost
free web hosting and free designing
For editing Website HTML Template, Use Microsoft Visual Studio C++ .
The best software for Editing web templates with Live View!
Notepad++,  brackets and of course vim.
I've used several tools throughout the years.  As far as web editors - I've always liked Codelobster(not free) and notepad ++. I current use Dreamweaver CC for work.
Best is Sublime Text. You can edit almost any language using it. Best features of it is Multi Cursor & Advanced Code Snippet.
I using Adobe xd and Platforma web wireframe easy and fast to create something in your mind Biggrin and Adobe photoshop its always help to me.
Sublime Text !! Photoshop / Adobe Xd !!!
does this forum exist in Spanish?
(09-20-2018, 02:40 AM)Gab Wrote: Sublime Text !! Photoshop / Adobe Xd !!!
does this forum exist in Spanish?

No, it doesn't. I'm sorry we won't be able to better meet your needs, but here only English is allowed, and we expect our hostees to be able to write and understand the language, as not only will they need to post in English if they wish to earn hosting, they will also need to be able to read and understand our Terms of Service, as well as also needing to utilize their English skills should they have hosting-related questions.

By the way, please note that posts like the one above are not Quality Posts and do not count towards earning hosting.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)