Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which is your favourite search engine?

I only and only prefer Google.
I like Google. Nothing better in search results for sure.
[Image: O4VvaSC.jpg]
Don't know what I'd do without Google. Just the fastest and most intuitive Search Engine of them all.
I like GOogle but on occasion I'll use yahoo!
GOOGLE is the best one.
No one likes Bing?
Google for me because mozilla are too slow for me. Yahoo I've never tried it.
Yahoo is an American thing, if you don't live there, you don't use it.
google for sure! ClappingClappingClapping
Google, very good at searches and fast.
I like Google, because it searches fast and it has no virus.
I have my homepage set as Google. Even though I have a fast connection, I like that it is slim down and right to the point. Bing is getting better with results, but still a little too much. Duck Duck GO is awesome too, doesn't track your searches like Google does.

Though I have to admit, I love seeing Google trying to guess what I am searching for based on other searches! :)

Mike
(09-04-2013, 12:08 AM)Mike-Hinata Wrote: Though I have to admit, I love seeing Google trying to guess what I am searching for based on other searches! :)

Mike
I'm set up the same with Google, but some of the search results contain something different from what I asked. I ask specifically for something, and it then assumes it is a typo or something. In general Google is the best out there, but some of what comes can be distorted at times.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Genesis's post:
  • Mike-Hinata
(09-04-2013, 12:25 AM)Genesis Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 12:08 AM)Mike-Hinata Wrote: Though I have to admit, I love seeing Google trying to guess what I am searching for based on other searches! :)

Mike
I'm set up the same with Google, but some of the search results contain something different from what I asked. I ask specifically for something, and it then assumes it is a typo or something. In general Google is the best out there, but some of what comes can be distorted at times.

Agreed. Though, wasn't their a debate about how they handle search results and how often they are saved for. Not that I would see search results as anything bad. Duck Duck Go is not bad either.

Mike
I tried Duck Duck Go as well. Used Yahoo for a very long time until I found myself using Google more. I'm keen on good competition for it though. Never good for one player to dominate the field. Tongue
I'ved used Yahoo in my early years but found Google more convenient. It's simple and fast :)
Google would be my top1 and best search engine the rest falls in second.. third... and so on :)
ummm i would have to say google for me. Wonder if anybody uses anything other than google.
Google
In my country, everybody choose GOOGLE search engine. It's very very cleve
Google is the best and will stay the best in my opinion.
But it seems much people use yahoo 2
google is the best because almost sites are you can find there
Google's the best...... fast and always efficient.
Well Offcourse Its Big G, Google :) I'm addicted to google products :)
i chooose bing.com
it's a fast search enginee
(11-07-2013, 07:57 AM)simon0 Wrote: i chooose bing.com

Bing???
Wow, I believe you are the first one.
(11-07-2013, 07:57 AM)simon0 Wrote: i chooose bing.com
It's sooooo nice to hear something other than Google. Well done! Good
Yeah, it's fast, but its basically copied Google, and it doesn't show you what you want to see, to compare with Google it will show you different websites.

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
(11-07-2013, 04:48 PM)igdesigner Wrote: Google it will show you different websites.
True. Of which about 90% are junk or duplicates. Since it's a commercial search engine with vested interests in getting advertising and making it worthwhile for people to advertise, one can't really trust the search results to have integrity, i.e. there may be better ones hidden in next pages, or they may not appear at all.

I'm a hypocrite of course. I use Google, as it simply doesn't have any competition that does it better. Its bad points for me, i.e. following everything we do, are probably the reason why it is better than other search engines. Like asking a hacker to catch a hacker. The more it invades our stuff, the better it gets at being a search engine.
Google is the best but Bing is also good with some new features.