Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which is your favourite search engine?

As I usually lack of time doing research for what I need to know, I have to use Google search engine and have no other choices because only Google can give me instantly all the information I needed from just typing the keyword I need to search. Others can hardly achieve this.

And Google can help you rank the orders of the articles so mostly I can find quality article from my search within a minute !
Depends on the search,
If you want to search an hotel, service, shop, bar or anything near to you Google is best for that always.
But if you are looking for a specific information about something more academic and don't want to see the ads of google you can always
Change to Duck Duck go.

Well, that's my particular point of view.  Tongue
I think majority of people are here like google
In search engine I will prefer Google and with browsers I will go with Firefox - open web/not commercial
I'm actually using Yandex , a russian search engine that has a powerful spider to search in the web. All my sites are indexed in few hours, and the results are much more than google or bing.
Well obviously Google but when i am concerned about my privacy i always choose DuckDuckGo over Google. And never searched Yahoo though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes x3phobia's post:
  • muvictorp
I use Google most of the time. But with the come of Windows 10 (Edge) more and more people are using Bing as its the default search engine on Edge. Thats why your website should rank high on Bing too.
(06-12-2013, 01:31 PM)Genesis Wrote: I used to like Yahoo, but Google has become my favourite, probably because it is better. I'm also trying out search engines that are safer than Google, as of course Google is as good as it is because it is so invasive of our surfing and mining all of our surfing to the nth degree.

Google has been my all time favorite search engine. I haven't found anything better than it.
(06-04-2018, 11:28 AM)x3phobia Wrote: Well obviously Google but when i am concerned about my privacy i always choose DuckDuckGo over Google. And never searched Yahoo though.

Quite interesting. I have never put DuckDuck Go into perspective. It's worth the try though.