Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which is your favourite search engine?

I used to like Yahoo, but Google has become my favourite, probably because it is better. I'm also trying out search engines that are safer than Google, as of course Google is as good as it is because it is so invasive of our surfing and mining all of our surfing to the nth degree.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Genesis's post:
  • muvictorp
Mozilla Firefox all the way. I like it that they are a non-profit organisation and just feel that they are more on my side than Google could be. I also use Internet Explorer and Safari, for viewing my Websites when I'm working on them just to see what it looks like in the other browsers.
Google is the king by all means

I never liked Yahoo! , I feel like it is made for some countries only not the whole world
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
– Martin Luther King Jr
True, Yahoo sucks badly. I also hate that feature where it defaults to the country the IP is in. I'd prefer it to be international as well. Or at least have the option to set it to a country I prefer without having to go in there every session to set it up the way I like it.
I like Google. I just love everything to do with Google. Let's face it, it is the best. I'm aware that it probably has my identity completely pegged by now, but everything just fits together nicely.
I'm for Google myself. Can't imagine anything else really. Never touch any of the others.
Veni Vidi Vici
Google for me too. I really don't need any of the other browsers at all.
[Image: CKJPvzV.png]
Google for me!
[Image: Cr34VZB.jpg]
Google is best search engine till date... even goolge bring me on this forum too.....
goolge has no competition with other serch engine..
Must say I'm too lazy to explore any of the others. Google just seems to be there for everything I need.
Google
Google. I think there is a option at google settings to delete your history...
Too much search engine was built now. But google is the best reference for all search engine in the world. I was tried a new search engine Samuru.com from stremor but it looks beta for now.
HOT MUSIC VIDEO | Video Music Knowledgebase
I used Google too....probably because it is better.GoodGoodGood
I'm also trying Yahoo search engine....Crazy
(06-25-2013, 09:29 AM)tieipestora Wrote: I used Google too....probably because it is better.GoodGoodGood
I'm also trying Yahoo search engine....Crazy

Yahoo is Bing.
I use Google. Looking for a more anonymous search engine though
(06-25-2013, 07:20 PM)gh32 Wrote: I use Google. Looking for a more anonymous search engine though

Try DuckDuckGo!

www.duckduckgo.com
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
[Image: TPoSr7d.png]

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/sitebee
(06-25-2013, 08:38 PM)DJB Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 07:20 PM)gh32 Wrote: I use Google. Looking for a more anonymous search engine though

Try DuckDuckGo!

www.duckduckgo.com

ok thanks DJB
My favorite search engine is Google an maybe everyone used Google Rofl
(06-29-2013, 03:10 PM)Cherry Wrote: My favorite search engine is Google an maybe everyone used Google Rofl
Not so sure about that in Iran & North Korea.
in China there is Baidu and in Russia they use Yandex.
(06-29-2013, 03:16 PM)Sander k Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 03:10 PM)Cherry Wrote: My favorite search engine is Google an maybe everyone used Google Rofl

That is right! And Cuba? i've never tried yandex search ...
(06-29-2013, 03:26 PM)Cherry Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 03:16 PM)Sander k Wrote:

That is right! And Cuba? i've never tried yandex search ...

lol...... Rofl

ok... in Greece we use GooooooooGleeeeeee......!!!!
Φρονήσης μεν μηδέποτε επί σεαυτώ μέγα, αλλά μηδέ καταφρονήσης σεαυτού.
Ισοκράτης, 436-338 π.Χ., Αθηναίος ρήτορας
TRANSLATION: never thinks highly of yourself but never despising yourself
Isocrates, 436-338 BC, Ancient Greek Athenian orator
(06-29-2013, 04:07 PM)tieipestora Wrote: ok... in Greece we use GooooooooGleeeeeee......!!!!
Rofl

In the UAE it is Ghugel ....
Google is the dogs bo**ox! Nothing can be Google. Yahoo is my second favorite thought, because it displays the news aswell which I think is a good idea. You can also make a Yahoo account (I know Google has accounts too).
Yahoo is Bing since 2011.
Yahoo still has its separate ID however. Technically it is still operating completely separate from Bing.
google .. it is even my homepage Tongue
You own Google?

Lol
(07-02-2013, 10:53 AM)cnxadi Wrote: google .. it is even my homepage Tongue
Mine too. Cool
Heart Google Heart is the king