Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Tourist Travel Guide Blog (about my Country - Serbia)

Well, after many similar projects, I've done in a past few years for clients and after increased interest about potential Tourist visits to my Country, by some other foreign Clients ... I have decide to start my own Serbia Tourist Guide Blog (WordPress).

One of my past clients organizes very interesting Tours around my Country, so I've included his Tours offer as well.

Still there are a lot of Posts that should be added to the Blog, but I believe what I have now is enough to get some quality reviews.

By the way, since there is a growing interest in West Balkans as new and very interesting Tourist destination, Serbia is one of the most wanted ones.

Please read more about it and review my Blog:
Serbia Travel
Do not expect from others what you are not willing to do yourself!
----------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to read Forum Rules.
----------------------------------------------------------
Premium MyBB Themes - Webmasters Forum
(08-27-2017, 04:46 PM)misharnet Wrote: Well, after many similar projects, I've done in a past few years for clients and after increased interest about potential Tourist visits to my Country, by some other foreign Clients ... I have decide to start my own Serbia Tourist Guide Blog (WordPress).

One of my past clients organizes very interesting Tours around my Country, so I've included his Tours offer as well.

Still there are a lot of Posts that should be added to the Blog, but I believe what I have now is enough to get some quality reviews.

By the way, since there is a growing interest in West Balkans as new and very interesting Tourist destination, Serbia is one of the most wanted ones.

Please read more about it and review my Blog:
Serbia Travel

Nice website! Loving the smooth feel to it. Some nice content too. One thing I would change is how the phone number is on the top. In my opinion it would look better on the same line, Replacing line "438" ( .header__info__item--phone) in main-custom.css with something like margin-left: 12px; should work. Love the site though very eye catching.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lethal's post:
  • misharnet
I suggest to create an app to deliver the business in other ways..good luck
Looks great Misharnet! One thing I noticed that you could tweak though: some of the text is getting cut off in portrait mode on my android tablet in every browser I try it in: [Image: Screenshot_2017-09-03-16-30-17.png]
[Image: gr_sig.gif]
[Image: userbar222222.png]
Neither blog nor web site exists.
Did you get tired?
Also please introduce a new site if there is one.
I would like to see USER's site.
@wiikey You're responding to a thread that is dated a year ago. And therefore doesn't make sense because of the time that has lapsed. Website probably doesn't exist any longer.

- closed -