Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hosting account suspended

Hi, I'm trying to login to cpanel of hosting account and I see that the account is suspended but I don't know why. 
The url is
The reason for the suspension that is given in WHM is 1 minute cron job. Which amounts to abuse of the cron job service (refer TOS for shared hosting).

Do you know how that happened?
No, I don't know what's happened, if it's possible I need to reset the hosting because the domains registered are wrong, I need a clean hosting to reconfigure from scratch. Thanks
OK, I'm going to unsuspend it temporarily. I suspect the suspension was triggered by a script, not someone who was watching your account, so the earlier you work on figuring out what the problem is the better to avoid the suspension from happening again soon.
Well, there was a script that Ampache (installed from softacolous) send requests. Deleted all the files from the html directory, then installed another app but there's a problem with php. When I try to open the phpmyadmin from cpanel ther's a message: phpMyAdmin - ErrorError during session start; please check your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly. Also ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser.

session_start(): open(SESSION_FILE, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122)

I can't check it from the ssh connection because is disabled for the user admin
Deleted all the files in public html, now php it's ok but the disk quota is 59%, all files deleted but the issue remain
Well, deleted the recycle bin and now it's solved.  Yahoo
Great news @eclisseweb !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Genesis's post:
  • eclisseweb