Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hi everyone, can i use these vps for mining?

hi everyone, can i use these vps for mining? Smile
Hi, have you seen the specs of our VPS'ses? Check it out and ask the question to yourself again ;)

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes GigaGreg's post:
  • un4saken
Mining with a free vps... Is it April Fools' Day already?
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
No is the short answer. Our VPS are for learning or hosting a personal website. They only have 512 RAM and far from suitable for mining. 
Fool
convct
Diablo 
[Image: userbar.png]
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
Mining cryptocurrencies are almost pointless unless you have special ant miners and the electricity cost is low. You would end up paying more for electricity in most areas as you mine.

Barnum Designs
Barnum4000, there are cryptocurrencies that use only GPUs, like Ethereum. Those are the reason why GPU prices still spike.
(01-08-2018, 12:43 PM)CHT Wrote: Barnum4000, there are cryptocurrencies that use only GPUs, like Ethereum. Those are the reason why GPU prices still spike.

I suppose that's true since amd vega was sold out due to miners, I suppose the more obscure currencies might be worth it.

Barnum Designs
Technically, you can. But it will be very slow. And it is probably not allowed by terms.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nicomunet's post:
  • Genesis