Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

We Know We're Awesome - But We Still Love to be Told It!

So I have been working with Odd Beast media - they are super helpful when I'm stuck and I've been able to reciprocate here and there. 

So you will be seeing more blog posts shared with us by www.OddBeast.xyz read it here:

A Post Dedicated to GiaRocket

Do you have website? Would you liike a shout out and a link pointing to your site?

Contact one of the staff members and we go from there!
convct
Diablo 
[Image: userbar.png]
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
[-] The following 4 users Like c0nvct's post:
  • Genesis, mehdi1973us, moneybaby513, rrroberts
Excellent @c0nvct ! Like the article. Am curious. What is Patreon about? I know it's about sponsorship, but how does it work?
Hey there @Genesis - we seem to be in very different time zones recently buddy! I have to admit, I'm not very clued up myself, my buddy has been dealing with that side, but it seems that its a way to monetise posts and support bloggers - here is the best place to really understand it, i'm going to take a look myself.

OddBeast.xyz is a project an irc buddy has actually left his job to pursue (well, not just this. but this is the base of a bigger project) - He says '' <TheBotanist> ahh yeah ive just seen that, erm its basically a support system allows people to donate on a monthly basis and as such they get perks, i.e winning a bit of hardware im reviewing - thats $20 per month but they get an entry on the support page, 5 patron only quick posts and an entry to the hardware raffle this month the giveaway is a baofeng radio "

Cool, right? I have to admit, I am very much interested in looking in to an experimenting on SDR - used to be in to radio, back in the day - 

Official Patreon stuff to read @Yozora - Why not take a look?
convct
Diablo 
[Image: userbar.png]
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
[-] The following 3 users Like c0nvct's post:
  • alexloupaz, mehdi1973us, Yozora