Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flask framework

Has anyone ever used the Flask web framework for web development? I've recently discovered it and I'm really enjoying how simple it is, and the options are endless.

A guy named Corey Schafer has some great YouTube tutorials on it.

I'd love to know about other people's experience with it Sleepy.
Great suggestion thanks @MotherOfDragons I guess it goes without saying that it is mobile friendly? Am definitely going to check out the tutorials on YouTube.

@Genesis I've been checking on my phone and it seems to be working just fine! And it has great built-in security, e.g. Bcrypt for forms, which hashes and also automatically salts the passwords to prevent rainbow table attacks! Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes MotherOfDragons's post:
  • Genesis
Ewww, Python, I don't like it.

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
(05-20-2018, 02:38 PM)GigaGreg Wrote: Ewww, Python, I don't like it.

Aww, I'm quite new to it still, but I quite enjoy it Sorry.

And I've been finding the Flask framework really *really* really easy to learn Sleepy. Plus, YouTube can teach you to do anything these days. I mean, I'm pretty sure I could become an astronaut if I wanted to.
(05-20-2018, 08:19 PM)MotherOfDragons Wrote:
(05-20-2018, 02:38 PM)GigaGreg Wrote: Ewww, Python, I don't like it.

Aww, I'm quite new to it still, but I quite enjoy it Sorry.

And I've been finding the Flask framework really *really* really easy to learn Sleepy. Plus, YouTube can teach you to do anything these days. I mean, I'm pretty sure I could become an astronaut if I wanted to. 

You are not wrong! Python is just not my thing, I have no clue why people hype about it so much.

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
(05-20-2018, 10:17 PM)GigaGreg Wrote: You are not wrong! Python is just not my thing, I have no clue why people hype about it so much. 

Mainly because it's so versatile. You could do nearly everything under the sun using just it, which is why it's so hyped.
That's just my 2 cents, and should not be taken as facts.