Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is your favourite smart phone?

I have always had better experiences with the Samsung Galaxy phones. The hardware is seemingly better than Apple's. I am aware that Samsung makes many components for Apple, but these are cheaper products than what they use for their Galaxy phones. The CPU is, in my opinion, a better deal. In terms of pricing, Samsung wins that one too. Buying from Apple is like buying something from Prada or Gucci- you're not paying so much for the product. It's about the brand. There are also factors that are rather opinionated. For example, I like Android more than iOS, because it is open source and you're not subject to Apple's fiendish behavior. And for aesthetics, I honestly think Apple wins that battle. I've just always liked the way their phones look.

All in all, there are many factors in this, but at the end it falls down to opinion.
[Image: qDvIMeq.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes SeductiveWalrus's post:
  • Genesis
In my life, The Best Mobile phone is Amazon Fire Phone.
Which has Android installed in it with Good Features and Converted to "Fire OS"
I will suggest Amazon Fire Phone.
The best phone I ever had was a sexy nokia 3310.
Nowadays I have a iPhone and still play snake!
Best phone ??
Nexus 6 !

massive screen, nice camera and you can install NetHunter on it !
For the ones who do not know nethunter it is an Open Source Android penetration testing platform from kali linux developers and it is just WICKED.
nice specs with a quad core 2.7 GHz and 3 gb of ram perfect for mobile hacking :)

cheers all !
Hi,

Right now, my favorite is the Xiaomi Mi A1 (androidone). Good price, excellent performance, very acceptable hardware, good quality photos, durable battery and the case with very noble materials.

Best regards
samsung galaxy series smartphones are good at average budget phones and also useful for playing medium graphics games.
I am dying to get an Iphone X which is my first priority among all other Smartphones. I love All Iphone series.
Apple iPhone X and Google Pixel Biggrin
I have an iPhone 8 Plus now, its pretty good.
(08-11-2018, 07:06 AM)Sander k Wrote: I have an iPhone 8 Plus now, its pretty good.
I remember when you still had iPhone 5! But that was also a good phone though wasn't it? For its time?

I'll be traveling to the UAE at the end of this month and am hoping to get a second hand iphone when I'm there. Hopefully that will work out. I've been trying to work with Android for the last few months, but have a feeling that Apple is going to be better for me.

(08-12-2018, 05:27 PM)Genesis Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 07:06 AM)Sander k Wrote: I have an iPhone 8 Plus now, its pretty good.
I remember when you still had iPhone 5! But that was also a good phone though wasn't it? For its time?

I'll be traveling to the UAE at the end of this month and am hoping to get a second hand iphone when I'm there. Hopefully that will work out. I've been trying to work with Android for the last few months, but have a feeling that Apple is going to be better for me. 

Lol yes, I have had a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 after that one. After that an iPhone 7 Plus.  Tongue
I am Owning iPhone 6s From last Two years Still can Say it's one of the Best Device i am using it right now. Over Android i Always Prefer to have iPhone Just because of its unique Design Concept and no lagging system.
My samsung Galaxy note 9 i love it very fast easy to use nice interface very nice customer support and iphone are nah not so smart
samsung galaxy note 8! I have note 4,5,7, and now 8 very good phones and now I want this new Note 9 Biggrin
i can't decide between OnePlus 6 and Huawei P20
(09-18-2018, 08:15 AM)foaieee Wrote: i can't decide between OnePlus 6 and Huawei P20

Why Oneplus 6 & Huwei P20? If looking for picture quality, Huwwei p20 pro is better. In current market, I prefer vivo nex for its hidden front camera with almost true full screen. There are other latest technologies such as fingerprint & speaker on the display. The bad thing is that the camera quality is not that good when compared with other top tier phones.
Xiaomi Fansboy HERE!!! LOL!!
I will choose Mi Mix 3 even i don't have that phone..
I had a lot of phones during the years, to be honest it is not easy to pick one.

Nokia 3310 - My first phone, everybody loves it :)
Nokia 6230 - My first business phone, the only thing I loved it that it has an excellent music playback experience
Nokia 5800 touch - My worst touch experience, almost useless, but for mp3 it was also acceptable
iPhone 4 - Hyperloop from Nokia, it is where real smartphones began. I wrote e-mails, start web browsing and I loved the apps, but it was almost useless to storing data on phone
Google Nexus 5 - Android kicks off, to be honest there were a lot of things that I missed from IOS, but it was worth change the OS. I started to watch movies on phone and it was lot easier to get several apps (even cheaper).
Oneplus 2 - A huge boost in performance, but the most important thing I loved was the big screen.
Samsung S7 edge - I do not like OS limitations in a phone, but Samsung’s Android interface isn’t a bad one, no major relapse. Instead I get an excellent phone that could replace my laptop in several cases. I take home my laptop everyday from my workplace but I do not feel the urge to turn it on for any cases. In 2017 February, it is definitely the best smartphone experience.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xty's post:
  • Genesis