Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Free Hosting Upgrade!

Hello GigaRocketers!

We have upgraded your free hosting package at no cost!

Now we are offering 5GB web space, 50GB Bandwidth for free!

[Image: Jpbaq.jpg]
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[-] The following 15 users Like un4saken's post:
  • alrehabmc, baanna, binil, CHT, CMA, DJB, Genesis, GigaGreg, GndZ3r0, gpiboelkarimun, HamidRe, helpremember, Peter, rockforlife, rrroberts
Wow, you guys are the best!

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
Can we announce ourselves as having the best free web host yet?
[-] The following 1 user Likes CHT's post:
  • Genesis
(07-11-2018, 05:46 PM)CHT Wrote: Can we announce ourselves as having the best free web host yet?
Definitely. Kudos to the owner @DJB for still looking after young Web entrepreneurs when all of the other hosts have abandoned ship. I still have to find another owner who has such a firm grasp of the availability of servers and a business knack for spotting a good deal without compromising any quality. Team this up with the best Tech Admin - @un4saken I've ever seen in terms of amazing speed and genuine brilliance and also a warm heart to still look after us, this is a recipe that has been created in heaven for us. I feel very lucky to be a member of their Forum.
Drinks Drinks Drinks Drinks Drinks Drinks Drinks
[-] The following 6 users Like Genesis's post:
  • alrehabmc, binil, DJB, GigaGreg, rrroberts, un4saken
Thanks to Gigarocket team for this cool upgrade.
[-] The following 1 user Likes binil's post:
  • GigaGreg
thank you for this
(07-16-2018, 01:40 PM)Badoosk Wrote: thank you for this

Make sure that you use our guideline to quality post when writing 10 posts to be able to apply for the host!
https://www.gigarocket.net/forum/thread-10.html

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
Thanks for the upgrade...@un4saken
Thanks
That's amazing! Thanks for the upgrade.
5gb hdd and 50gb bandwidth is sufficient for me and most users.
Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chope's post:
  • Genesis
Thank you for the free upgrade!
[-] The following 1 user Likes fyzz08's post:
  • Genesis
Thanks for the upgrade
This is awesome, I hope this is a great start to my business!
That's awesome!
Thank you for the information and upgrade!
Such a great Thing Yahoo
WoW Thank You!
just also joining the quality posts in here.
perry is back!
please end my suffer.
Hey, I just got here, and you're putting more goodies on the plate! I'm going to check out the site, and probably apply for a hosting account here. I hope there are some Pythonistas around. At one time I looked into the D language, which seemed to have a lot of fabulous features. It became too spread out, because there were two versions of the base language, and, independently, two versions of the run time library, so I gave that up.

Python has had difficulties due to the Python 2 / Python 3 division, but seems to have planned an upgrade path that works fairly well, and has largely gotten over the division by now. I am currently using Anaconda's distribution with Spyder as an IDE, and love it.