Poll: Your Choice of Android?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stock version
0%
0%
MIUI from Xiaomi
66.67%
66.67%
OxygenOS from OnePlus
0%
0%
FlymeOS from Meizu
0%
0%
ColorOS from Oppo
0%
0%
ZenUI from Asus
0%
0%
Sense UI from HTC
0%
0%
EMUI from Huawei
0%
0%
TouchWiz from Samsung
0%
0%
Optimus UI from LG
0%
0%
Amigo OS from Gionee
0%
0%
Vibe UI from Lenovo
0%
0%
LineageOS
33.33%
33.33%
SlimRoms
0%
0%
Paranoid Android
0%
0%
Carbon ROM
0%
0%
Resurrection Remix
0%
0%
Total
3 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which is your favorite Android User Interface and Why do you like or hate it?

Guys, Hoping that you some of you are using android smartphones - so what's your favorite android user interface? Many people may prefer the stock version but many companies are providing their own ˍversions, so your smartphone will have that one installed in it by default. But there are options to change to entirely new OS too like LineageOS or Resurrection Remix or Paranoid Android. 

Personally I love MIUI. I have tried out 2 others - Samsung TouchWiz, Optimus UI from LG - didn't like it as much as MIUI. Stock android is also ok for me.

So please do give your answer..
I have a Sony Xperia X and am using their standard stock version of android. I never realized there was an alternative available, so will be following this thread with great interest!
Lol, there are different versions? I had no idea Biggrin
(08-15-2018, 07:43 PM)Sander k Wrote: Lol, there are different versions? I had no idea Biggrin

Many people may not have any idea, they just use their smartphone. Very few venture into other versions of the interfaces rather than the one provided by the manufacturer..
There are many third party launcher you may use to get a better experience of your phone. Just to be careful that some of the are ads based, and some even use your information for malicious purpose that is difficult to find out as it has all permission of your phone.

By the way, there is a new launcher that is hot recently, Poco launcher from Xiaomi. Check it out if you are interested to have a neat interface.