Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SSL Certificate Expired - Now everything is down

[Solved]
Hey Guys!

The SSL Autorenew didn´t work I guess and now I can´t login to cPanel nor I see my Websites:

cPanel Username: vintrec
Previous Url: vintrec.gigapages.net

I´m pretty confused, as I thought everything would move to the System.

Thanks for any help!
[Solved]
(08-21-2018, 04:50 PM)vintrec Wrote: Hey Guys!

The SSL Autorenew didn´t work I guess and now I can´t login to cPanel nor I see my Websites:

Thanks for any help!

Your Gigarocket URL vintrec.gigapages.net is working - which means you should be able to get into cpanel. Can you please provide the name of the domain you have been using, how you added it to your cpanel, and whether you have added our name servers to the domain registrar account.
[Solved]
(08-21-2018, 11:04 PM)Genesis Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 04:50 PM)vintrec Wrote: Hey Guys!

Thanks for any help!

Your Gigarocket URL vintrec.gigapages.net is working - which means you should be able to get into cpanel. Can you please provide the name of the domain you have been using, how you added it to your cpanel, and whether you have added our name servers to the domain registrar account.

Ok so I checked on the Mobile Phone and there I have Access to cPanel and the gigarocket urls directly, but not on my Desktops and not through the Domain that forwards to the vintrec.gigapages.net/wpbeisl Url.

The Domain www.beislkosmonauten.info is just forwarding at the Moment as I have no Idea how this could be implemented in the cPanel. Gigarocket Nameservers aren‘t in the Domain Registrar either, I didn‘t know about that too. But it worked fine for some Months until now.

Thank You

PS: SSL Cert didnˋt Auto Renew, it expired on 18.08.18.
[Solved]
Hey Guys,

how do I get new SSL Certificates?

Thx!
[Solved]
Check your cPanel. There is an option there for installing SSL certificate.

Here's a tutorial how to install it:
https://help.crucial.com.au/hc/en-gb/art...-in-cPanel
[Solved]
fixed

/close
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[Solved]
Thread has been closed as requested by @un4saken