Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Possible update of PHP?

[Solved]
cPanel Username: charles

URL: acharles.fr

Detailed Description: I am using wordpress, elementor & one related elementor plugin(ht mega), is need the PHP version 7.3 or greater. how can i update it? becuase the current php version installed is 5.6.40.
And also i am getting blank page most of the time with elementor. Any ideas or help? please...

Kindly
Charles
[Solved]
Check your cpanel as you can do it yourself.

Scroll down to the "Software" section and then click on "MultiPHP Manager". Then in the MultiPHP Manager page on the righthand side you'll see a scroll down version manager. Select the PHP version you want - and then click on "apply". PHP 7.2 is the highest in GigaRocket's panel, and also the most reliable. Higher is probably not such a good idea at this time which is why our Technical Administrator has not included it to date.

[Solved]
Sorry for the delay response, i find it as the same way Genesis. Thank you.
With Php 7.2 works fine.
One more question? How i can add proper SSL to my site, for now it did with free SSL for 90days, any way to activate it permenant ?
[Solved]
(05-07-2019, 09:50 AM)daya143 Wrote: Sorry for the delay response, i find it as the same way Genesis. Thank you.
With Php 7.2 works fine.
One more question? How i can add proper SSL to my site, for now it did with free SSL for 90days, any way to activate it permenant ?
If you pay for it, obviously you can get it permanent. But for free you're stuck with 90 days.

Another way would be to get Cloudflare through a free account where you use their name servers, and then you can get free SSL, but I find it slows down what I'm doing. I personally don't like Cloudflare. But you can always try them out and see if they work for you. Some users swear by cloudflare.

[Solved]
Thanks Genesis.