Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How often do you use Facebook?

Anytime I'm on wifi I'm basically signed in on facebook & messenger. I'm usually always scrolling through my timeline.

How often are you stuck using facebook?
Well, I don't have an account but I sometimes check facebook pages, mostly those of running clubs and races because they often put information and pictures there.
to be honest, i'm no longer a facebook user, because of that bad reviews getting, like leaking your personnel data, but i rather use Instagram more better. and quick to use, and it don't need messanger, it has her own one.
Honestly, I use Messenger way more than Facebook. I've used it a lot in the past week more so because I'm hosting a birthday fundraiser but other than that I never really use it unless I'm looking at someones photos or wishing a happy birthday.
I've stopped most of my activities in facebook but I kept my account. The only reason to keep the account is for messenger. I find it toxic and depressing when I use facebook. Some of the most vile people are vocal in there.  Bad
I get on Facebook a few times a month only because a couple of years ago I moved away from my family. So I get on Facebook a few times a month to catch up with my family and the friends I left behind.

I use messenger far more often because it has video calls and no one has to have an iPhone. That little piece of wonderful technology helps close the 1,400-mile gap between my family and I.  Friends

As far as marketing goes, I don't find Facebook very useful for my stuff. I will use their advertising once in a blue moon but only when I am looking for some exposure. With that said, I don't expect any ROI.
[Image: p5gKuvA.jpg]
I personally use it when I am making advertisements for companies (FB marketing). This usually takes place on the weekends for me!
A lot. Im spending minimum of 5hrs on facebook on a daily basis
just watching my notification hoping to see something interesting but no luck, thats all
I probably use Facebook like all day everyday. Whenever I am on my phone, I'm alway on it looking at memes and being nosey on people!
I don't use it very often, only pop on when someone tags me or I receive a message from someone.
I use it every day and as little as I possibly/consciously can! It's crazy, I don't know if it's a marketing ploy of theirs to make a service where the people using it don't realise they're doing so but it happens that way for me nearly every time! Or I'll just go on to check something practical and all of sudden 15 minutes have passed by of me scrolling through junk having completely forgotten what I came on for!
There's a lot of useful stuff I use it for, gigs, events, publicity, contacting old friends.. but the amount of time it wastes me is hefty!
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimTrops's post:
  • Genesis
Similar scenario with me on Instagram rather than FB. Personally I hate FB I think too many fake accounts are just spoiling the UI but FB is a good platform for the advertising and one of the cheapest available options.
For me i use it everyday. Specially communicating to my friends and family.
"Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest!" [Image: drinks.gif]
(02-02-2020, 08:06 PM)reav Wrote: i erased my account

Could you tell us more about why you erased your account? What did Facebook do that lead up to you erased your account?
Do you recommend other people do the same & why or why not?

Please note that posts like the one above are not Quality Posts and do not count towards earning hosting.
[Image: gr_sig.gif]
[Image: userbar222222.png]
I haven't used Facebook in years. I stopped using it originally because it was a waste of my time, and all I got out of it was loneliness. I've stayed away from it because of the (obvious, in hindsight) privacy violations.
(12-30-2019, 11:18 PM)JimTrops Wrote: I use it every day and as little as I possibly/consciously can! It's crazy, I don't know if it's a marketing ploy of theirs to make a service where the people using it don't realise they're doing so but it happens that way for me nearly every time! Or I'll just go on to check something practical and all of sudden 15 minutes have passed by of me scrolling through junk having completely forgotten what I came on for!
There's a lot of useful stuff I use it for, gigs, events, publicity, contacting old friends.. but the amount of time it wastes me is hefty!

That used to happen to me all the time! I would get on the computer, then my silly human brain would autopilot to Facebook and start scrolling. Or, like you, I would try to do something useful on the site but end up consuming content like a zombie.
I don't use Facebook that much. To  be honest I use it mainly for mobile games to store my saves on it. Also good to use it for birthdays, which send you mail when there are some. Used to use it more often but the longer I've used it, the fewer I keep using it. My wife uses is quite a lot, it annoys me even from time to time that she spends so much time on it. Even for the most stupid movies that are being posted there, she would watch them.
Not at all, I don't know about you all, but I feel like facebook has went downhill, or most likely is used by adults more than teenagers, young adults.
Rarely, I usually use it when searching for things on marketplace. Do you feel safe using the app since its major security breaches that have been reported to the news?
[-] The following 1 user Likes billybob's post:
  • Genesis