Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

how to fix missing a temporary folder (Wordpress)?

[Solved]
[Image: 6UigTMr.png]
Please help me sir,
I don't know why this is so, and I don't change anything, when I want to upload an image suddenly this error occurs.
Please provide me a solution.
Thanks.
[Solved]
https://www.templatemonster.com/help/wor...media.html
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[Solved]
(07-22-2019, 08:34 AM)un4saken Wrote: https://www.templatemonster.com/help/wor...media.html

I have followed the tutorial, but it didn't work, is there another way? or is there a problem with hosting sir?
[Solved]
(07-22-2019, 08:26 AM)ninjafx Wrote: [Image: 6UigTMr.png]
Please help me sir,
I don't know why this is so, and I don't change anything, when I want to upload an image suddenly this error occurs.
Please provide me a solution.
Thanks.

There is nothing wrong with the hosting. You're uploading the file through WordPress, so it is obviously a WordPress issue. And more specifically a theme issue. Best place for looking for fixing the problem is WordPress inquiries. I'd check your theme in WordPress and make an inquiry there - if the author of the theme is regularly responding to inquiries - no doubt there will already be an inquiry there about this issue - you're not the only one using the theme. I suspect that maybe the author of the theme is trying to get users of the free theme to buy the premium theme. I've seen that happening with a plugin before. So you've got to be vigilant. If you find a solution and the theme gets updated, you'll have to repeat the solution again.

Typical solutions that people do (over and above what @un4saken has already pointed you to) also include going into the function file of the theme and physically increasing the size of the file. But again note, once the theme is updated, you'll have to do that again. Another solution that may also work (for some and not for every one) is to create an .htaccess file with this code in it:

PHP Code:
php_value upload_max_filesize 64M
php_value post_max_size 64M
php_value max_execution_time 300
php_value max_input_time 300 

You can check this out at this URL below but really if you Google it you'll get tons of suggestions, and you just need to keep trying them. Or change the theme?
https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/ques...dia-upload

Something like this happened to me with the All in One Migration Plugin. I was lucky as I picked up on this early enough to catch a free extension of the plugin. I got this from a WordPress blogger. I did this by just Googling until I solved the problem. As I've mentioned before this is a WordPress theme issue, not a hosting issue. We can't fix the theme for you, you need to find ways to fix it possibly first going to the author of the theme, or otherwise try one of the many backdoor round about solutions that everyone is trying. And then repeat the solution when the theme is updated by the author or buy his premium theme.

[Solved]
thanks, my problem resolved