Poll: Which domain a should buy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
.club
0%
0%
.one
50.00%
50.00%
.tech
50.00%
50.00%
other, I will reply to the forum
0%
0%
Total
2 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which domain should I buy?

Wam I'thinking about domain buying for my site. If I want good site I should buy domain with good name. I currently have .gq domain. But it's freenom and they can sometimes take your domain.

My site name is HTPC. Unfortunately most of the popular domains are occupied. There is no chance to buy htpc.com, .pl, .biz, .info or .net. There are new TLD domain such as .club, .media, .site, .tech, .top. Some of them are already taken.

What do you think will be a good domain?
1. .one (htpc.one)
2. .club (htpc.club)
3. .tech (htpc.tech)
4. other - please answer by reply on this thread.

Domain .tech is good and cheap to buy, but renewal ~40$ is not cheap for free hobby site. Domains .club and .one are more expensive in buying but cheaper to renewal.

Please help me to choose a good domain.
(09-05-2019, 05:44 AM)grzesiek811 Wrote: Wam I'thinking about domain buying for my site. If I want good site I should buy domain with good name. I currently have .gq domain. But it's freenom and they can sometimes take your domain.

My site name is HTPC. Unfortunately most of the popular domains are occupied. There is no chance to buy htpc.com, .pl, .biz, .info or .net. There are new TLD domain such as .club, .media, .site, .tech, .top. Some of them are already taken.

What do you think will be a good domain?
1. .one (htpc.one)
2. .club (htpc.club)
3. .tech (htpc.tech)
4. other - please answer by reply on this thread.

Domain .tech is good and cheap to buy, but renewal ~40$ is not cheap for free hobby site. Domains .club and .one are more expensive in buying but cheaper to renewal.

Please help me to choose a good domain.

I checked your site and it looks like the contents are mostly for awareness and technical knowledge. So, I would recommend the .tech one, specially considering the points your raised in your message. 

You may also think about other options for the domain name, like htpcWorld.com /.inf/ org. etc.

Good luck
.tech looks a good option. You may also check for other options like .info & .co if available.