Deleted Account

[Solved]
Support Thread Title: Account suspended
--
cPanel Username: rrroberts (?)

URL: http://rrroberts.gigapages.net/

Detailed Description: Account has been suspended and removed

Additional Information:
Have been semi-regularly logging into Community and making meaningful replies to posts.  Using FTP (not cPanel) to update web pages - was that my mistake, in that activity flag only gets set to yes when updating pages via cPanel?
Would it be possible to reactivate my account please?  I have complete backups of my pages, so that will not be an issue.

Please note - site includes several source code files for download.  A few have .inc extension (Pascal include file; NOT php include file, which defaults to not downloadable)

Thank you for your time.
Rodney Roberts
rrobe71907@aol.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes rrroberts's post:
  • idea00
[Solved]
@rrroberts There was a cleanup that you missed. Every one who wanted to keep their hosting accounts had to submit their cpanel account info. It is covered by the rules. Refer below. You missed the termination of suspended accounts by hours!
https://www.gigarocket.net/forum/thread-14269.html

Am sorry this happened to your account though. Hopefully you have backups in place?.

If you wish you may reapply for a new account. I've asked @un4saken whether there are any available backups.

Quote:Periodic Clean-ups
GigaRocket undertakes periodic clean-ups of the server to get rid of free website space that is no longer used. Clean-up Announcements will be posted in the Announcements Sub-Forum and it is your responsibility to visit the Forum regularly to check on these. If you should fail to respond to a Clean-up Announcement this will be interpreted as your account no longer being active, at which time the account will be terminated. It is therefore also imperative that you make regular back-ups of your Website as well.
Source: Gigarocket TOS

[Solved]
(10-13-2019, 03:44 AM)Genesis Wrote: @rrroberts There was a cleanup that you missed. Every one who wanted to keep their hosting accounts had to submit their cpanel account info. It is covered by the rules. Refer below. You missed the termination of suspended accounts by hours!
https://www.gigarocket.net/forum/thread-14269.html

Am sorry this happened to your account though. Hopefully you have backups in place?.

If you wish you may reapply for a new account. I've asked @un4saken whether there are any available backups.
Quote:Periodic Clean-ups
GigaRocket undertakes periodic clean-ups of the server to get rid of free website space that is no longer used. Clean-up Announcements will be posted in the Announcements Sub-Forum and it is your responsibility to visit the Forum regularly to check on these. If you should fail to respond to a Clean-up Announcement this will be interpreted as your account no longer being active, at which time the account will be terminated. It is therefore also imperative that you make regular back-ups of your Website as well.
Source: Gigarocket TOS 
Murphy's Law strikes again!  Smile I have backups, tend to be anal about that from my days as a HP3000 programmer; backups will NOT be needed, don't want to be more of a pain in the backside.  I'll reapply.

Thanks again.
[Solved]
Thanks @rrroberts for your patience. @un4saken managed to find a backup too, so your account has been reinstated without the need to recreate it. Can you please check with your usual password and see whether everything is as it should be.

[Solved]
(10-15-2019, 05:23 AM)Genesis Wrote: Thanks @rrroberts for your patience. @un4saken managed to find a backup too, so your account has been reinstated without the need to recreate it. Can you please check with your usual password and see whether everything is as it should be.
THANK YOU and @un4saken.  Site back up, can access via FTP with old pwd, so cPanel w/b OK as well.  Can even download source file missle.inc, so that setting is also good.
[Solved]
Marked as solved.

Feel free to open a new topic if you have any questions, issues, suggestions or feedback
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[-] The following 1 user Likes un4saken's post:
  • rrroberts