Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which are the best ads for a website to win some Usd

I made  an movie site and i want to add some ads to win some money and i want to know..Which are the best ads for a website? How about some ads onclick are better than other ads?
I have had a lot of experience with online advertising. It is a difficult world to play in... There is many scammers and lots of corruption within the display ads space.

If you are legitimately going to build an audience, making sure your traffic is clean and completely avoiding paid traffic, then I suggest the following four ad networks.

AdThrive - 100k min best payouts
Mediavine - 25k min
PropellerAds
Adsense 

I am sure you have heard of Google AdSense, they are the dominant force in digital advertising. However, their payout rates are extremely low! I would suggest they are a good place to start when first launching a site.

Once you start building a good viewership, generating around 25,000 page views per month, you can step up to the Mediavine network. They will offer you much higher rates for your impressions and clicks.

Finally, at the top of the pyramid you will find AdThrive. They offer the best quality ads and the highest payout rates. However, you will need to be generating at least 100,000 page views per month to even be considered for their platform.