Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tutorial to explaining how to migrate a WP site to a new hosting

Any recommendations on an easy step by step tutorial (video) that explains how to migrate a Wordpress site to a new host? I am moderately good with WP and know my way around CPanel but have never had to do this before and definitely could use some help Unknown. Thanks in advance.
(01-07-2020, 04:08 AM)pricemm Wrote: Any recommendations on an easy step by step tutorial (video) that explains how to migrate a Wordpress site to a new host? I am moderately good with WP and know my way around CPanel but have never had to do this before and definitely could use some help Unknown. Thanks in advance.

Why not Google this site as there are some tutorials in the Forum about how to do this. Or you could Google general.

(01-07-2020, 09:29 PM)Genesis Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 04:08 AM)pricemm Wrote: Any recommendations on an easy step by step tutorial (video) that explains how to migrate a Wordpress site to a new host? I am moderately good with WP and know my way around CPanel but have never had to do this before and definitely could use some help Unknown. Thanks in advance.

Why not Google this site as there are some tutorials in the Forum about how to do this. Or you could Google general. 

Yes thank you for the reply and suggestion. I found a really easy youtube video that uses a plugin that does everything and I just tried it so far so good. I look for it in the plugins section of the forum and add it if it's not already mentioned. It is extremely easy and prefect for people like me I think.
There is a plugin called All in one WP migration but it has a 500mb file size limit. If you web site is less then 500mb. You can try out this plugin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TKmeridian's post:
  • Genesis