Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change primary domain

[Solved]
cPanel Username: kegan

URL: kegan.network

Detailed Description: Hello I would like to change the primary domain for my cpanel to regalscratchenterainment.com
[Solved]
(02-10-2020, 05:48 AM)ItsSkittlesYT Wrote: cPanel Username: kegan

Detailed Description: Hello I would like to change the primary domain for my cpanel to regalscratchenterainment.com

Primary domain changed as requested. Please don't forget to change the name servers at your domain registrar to Gigarocket's name servers and as per usual allow some time to propagate:

NameServer1: ns1.gigasite.co.uk
NameServer2: ns2.gigasite.co.uk

[Solved]
(02-10-2020, 06:10 AM)Genesis Wrote:

Primary domain changed as requested. Please don't forget to change the name servers at your domain registrar to Gigarocket's name servers and as per usual allow some time to propagate:

Already changed it just waiting for it to update. Thank you so much!
[Solved]
(02-10-2020, 06:10 AM)Genesis Wrote:

I just realized I spelled the domain wrong it is supposed to be regalscratchentertainment.com