Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cleanup of Hosting Accounts April 2020

Dear Hosted Members.

As per our Terms and Conditions of Hosting, please note that Gigarocket will be performing a general maintenance and cleanup of all of the hosting accounts which will include termination of accounts not being used & actively monitored.

If you are interested in keeping your account, can you please complete the enclosed form as soon as possible but not later than 15 April.

Deadline for letting us know you want to keep your account is 15 April 2020. Failing to complete the form will lead to suspension of the account on 16 April and termination on 21 April.

Please note this cleanup will not effect accounts that have been created after 1 April.

Our hosted members are also reminded of the Terms and Conditions that require them to have an active Website on their hosting account within 14 days of allocating the account. If they fail to use the hosting account within 14 days of receiving it, the account will be terminated without prior notice.

[-] The following 2 users Like Genesis's post:
  • coxob72008, rrroberts
done - thanks @Genesis
[-] The following 1 user Likes fyzz08's post:
  • Genesis
Ok Genesis..
The form is filled. 
Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes binil's post:
  • Genesis
done. Thanks
"Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest!" [Image: drinks.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes agentsky's post:
  • Genesis
This post is a reminder that I filled out the form.
Just in case I forget and fill it out again in a few days.
Done. Thank you Good
[-] The following 1 user Likes pricemm's post:
  • Genesis
Done, thanks @Genesis
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kreesher's post:
  • Genesis
Done it today 1avril 2020. Thank you(@genesis) for your awesome service.
I get this message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'kezimo'
(04-01-2020, 03:51 PM)kezimo Wrote: I get this message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'kezimo'
Apologies. At the time you tried to access the link your status was "Registered Member" instead of "Hosted member", which is the reason that you had permission issues.

This has been rectified and you should be able to access the Form easily now.

Done it as well.I almost missed but when I checked my email for important notifications I found it.
Recently I might be unable to post on my blog though till JulySad.(The College Entrance Exam is just postponed)So I hope there won't be cleanups till then as I am very likely be unable to respond.;)
Mzl's blog - https://mazelong.gigapages.net
Note this site is in Chinese,but discussions in English is also welcome.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mazl's post:
  • Genesis
Done, thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes jagmag's post:
  • Genesis
Done!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chope's post:
  • Genesis
Done, I have filled my details.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hunky's post:
  • Genesis
I'm getting this message, too:

Done,
I have filled my details. Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user Likes adrenal's post:
  • Genesis
(04-05-2020, 10:06 PM)helpremember Wrote: I'm getting this message, too:

Nice to see you back @helpremember. This was the same issue - status of hosted has been fixed. You should be able to access the form now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Genesis's post:
  • helpremember
filled the form  Friends
[-] The following 1 user Likes rave's post:
  • Genesis
Thanks @Genesis, form is filled out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes helpremember's post:
  • Genesis
Thanks @Genesis, form is filled out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bijanbina's post:
  • Genesis