Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Twitter doesn't like my Wordpress site?

I'm using my twitter account to promote my website. I write the tweet, and I include the url of my Wordpress site. Sometimes it's a link to a page, or to the home page. But then the url doesn't get expanded, as I'm used to with other sites. You know, the url usually gets replaced by a small thumb with a couple sentences from the page. In my case, the url keeps as it is, just the url text, no thumb or whatever.

Should I do any extra configuration in Wordpress so that Twitter recognizes it?

Thx.
I think I found it!

https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/tw...ng-started

I'll let you know if that works!
[-] The following 1 user Likes pepedeticher's post:
  • Genesis
Yes! That was it. It was actually extremely easy to manage using All in One SEO plugin. :)
@pepedeticher Am happy it got resolved. Just be careful with the plugin as it could get into conflicts with other plugins - it's a HUGE plugin. Also, it may use a lot of resources. If you feel your site has slowed down, that should be the first plugin to check. Like if your Website should be slower than usual, then test the SEO plugin by disabling it, and seeing whether there is a difference in speed.

(04-10-2020, 02:56 PM)Genesis Wrote: @pepedeticher Am happy it got resolved. Just be careful with the plugin as it could get into conflicts with other plugins - it's a HUGE plugin. Also, it may use a lot of resources. If you feel your site has slowed down, that should be the first plugin to check. Like if your Website should be slower than usual, then test the SEO plugin by disabling it, and seeing whether there is a difference in speed.

Thanks to let me know. I'll keep an eye on it.