Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VB.Net tutorial for connecting, transmitting and receiving data with MySql

Hi everyone, I'm programming in java for Android, I have effectively learned how to connect and transmit / receive data with a MySql database also using PhP. However, I would need a tutorial that starts from the basics with the MySql relational database using the VB.Net language, so that I can also work in a desktop position on the data managed by a smartphone. The guides I have found are very simple and also unclear because what is done is not explained at all. I thank you for the help I can receive.
Well, I think that you should ask this on forums like stackoverflow or some other  programming forums, there you will find solutions and help much faster.

Also, look through youtube :)

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes GigaGreg's post:
  • xplosiv
Thanks GigaGreg for your intervention, but now the tutorials you find on YouTube or other sites are very limited, I would have liked something more soon, perhaps discussing it with industry experts who chew code every day to start large quantities of data on databases such as MySql. Wink
(04-30-2020, 11:37 PM)xplosiv Wrote: Thanks GigaGreg for your intervention, but now the tutorials you find on YouTube or other sites are very limited, I would have liked something more soon, perhaps discussing it with industry experts who chew code every day to start large quantities of data on databases such as MySql. Wink

I told you in my previous reply, Stackoverflow is your help too.

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]