Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flappy Bird

My best score was 10:)). A stressed game that nervous me.But is good when you are boring
I know someone that managed to score 70 before dying, he was very pissed
Floppy bird is the most overrated "game" I have ever come across. I simply could not believe it's popularity. It was nuts.

People were spending ridiculous amounts of money on advice that had the original game on it. When the whole phase was going on, I was shook. Lol. Seriously, I couldn't believe it.

Disagree is you like, but I just don't get it. Lol.

Thanks,
Mitsuki
My highest score was 56. I still have the original game on my Apple ID
Idk if he would earn the same amout of money when he put on stores for the first time as u have thousands of flappy birds now. Mine score is 147.
Damn lmao I remember when I used to play this game so much, too bad it doesn't even work on iOS 12 because of 64 bit incompatibility. Developer went missing on twitter too, not sure what happened there.
I started playing a remake of it on my graphics calculator a while back which has touchscreen. The nostalgia was fun but playing was a little weird since the physics didn't work totally correct!
I think my highest score is 40. I remember playing it and enjoying it very much.

P.S I raged sometimes lol
I played it alot when I was younger. My highest score that I could remember was 143.