•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How Did You Find Us?

I found you guys through Briar Spirit's forums. He has a banner on the bottom of his site.
Diablo FATE Angel

Arrowstartpage search engine: best & cpanel & host & money.
I found this website searching google for free hosting, i run a minecraft server and needed safe place to host our forums :)
Good old google Tongue
I've been recommended by Hellsing from StoneRocket and FFS. Been having trouble with FFS on and off for a while now so hoping to transfer my domains onto a hosting account here.
Welcome to Gigarank Dale. Great to see you at Gigarank! DrinksDrinksDrinks

My good friend Bill Domiano of the Pa Rock Show recommended you and your services.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rockforlife's post:
  • rockforlife
Through a simple search on Google, Gigarank came up as the 2nd link!
(10-18-2014, 06:51 PM)American Hilljack Wrote: My good friend Bill Domiano of the Pa Rock Show recommended you and your services.
and I found it through Google
GOoOoOoOoOooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoOoOoGLE!! Yahoo
I got here through Google search
I found this site through the freewebspace.net forums. It was nice to see some hosts still post there. I guess web hosting is less popular nowadays because of Facebook and such...so I'm happy I found this place.Smile
[Image: gr_sig.gif]
[Image: userbar222222.png]
People still need to host their websites somehow, glad that you have found us!

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
I found this place when iwWas searching google for webhosting, when I looked at the features you guys were the most feature rich so I decided to sign up and hear I am.
Dutchbarnheadshop.co.uk - Best Product Best Service Best Price
Ubuntuparty.co.uk - Ubuntu Party UK
Can you remember what search term you used?
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
[Image: TPoSr7d.png]

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/sitebee
I can check my history and get back to you

edit: it seems I found you guys by searching for "Free hosting full features" i hope that helps with something
Dutchbarnheadshop.co.uk - Best Product Best Service Best Price
Ubuntuparty.co.uk - Ubuntu Party UK
Hey newbies, we would to know how you found us. Please let us know :) Drinks
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.

it's easy just search good cpanel free hosting
you're 6th in that list
[-] The following 1 user Likes fyzz08's post:
  • DJB
Thank you for the feedback. I have just donated you 50 points. :)

[-] The following 1 user Likes DJB's post:
  • fyzz08
I Google for free hosting and found Gigarank.
bump...

I found this place after being recommended by a friend :)
I found it after googling - ''the best hosting for geeks'' Crazy
With Google! Lol

I wanted to say LOL!
Life is good. Without Apple DiabloSmile
i were searching for free vps and found this great forum!!!(google)
Googling "free web hosting with cpanel".
Thru the power of GOOOOOGLE!!!!! hahaha
I searched on free cpanel hosting. Gigarank was link No. 8 on the list, however the ones that came before in my opinion were not genuine cpanel hosting. They have their own versions. I am looking for the genuine article. Looking forward to discovering the cpanel that comes with Gigarank. Smile
Google by "free VPS".
I exercised my Google-Fu. First I did a search for free webhosting, and came up with some 000webhost place that said they had cPanel, which shocked me for a freebie - and when I checked them out further, everybody complained about them being BS. Their site looked scammy too, and I couldn't find a single decent review.

So then I updated my search, thinking maybe it's NOT too good to be true - and searched:
free shared hosting cpanel

You guys came up #6 in the results, below a couple of 12341241234124xyFREEFREELOOKATMEE!!! sites - and under a company I saw a long time ago that I seemed to remember not liking for some reason - I think it was monthly posting requiremnts? Some months I don't have time to post.

I was expecting to not find anything worthwhile, monthly post requirements, or ads - I do NOT do hosting company ads - I want to be able to show things I'm working on to clients ... and I saw your link - GigaRank: Free cPanel Web Hosting | PHP & Mysql | No Ads

No ads? PHP and MySql? cPanel? I had to check it out - then I saw the free VPS and was floored. I thought certainly there was a scam somewhere. So I checked, and there was no signs of a scam. I saw that it's post based, but it's only an initial requirement. I figured I'd give it a whirl.

So far I'm impressed! One thing though - you offer very reasonably priced hosting, but I couldn't find paid VPS. I might have bought that on the spot.

(04-02-2015, 05:28 AM)Dexter Wrote: I searched on free cpanel hosting. Gigarank was link No. 8 on the list, however the ones that came before in my opinion were not genuine cpanel hosting. They have their own versions. I am looking for the genuine article. Looking forward to discovering the cpanel that comes with Gigarank. Smile

It's almost identical to a hosting provider I was paying for - that I had to pay a year up front for ... The only difference is that I get fewer sites. Basically I was paying around $100 once / year and got tech support - which they did a good job of, but ... $100 bucks for something I never use ... I'd rather pay $3 / month for these guys paid hosting and get basically the same thing except monthly billing too :)

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next